Message form dev: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1753
Reloaded (new game) live-stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGCeH6_XvLE
Purchase reloaded alpha access pass and play the game while it is still being developed: https://reloadedalpha.hackerz.online/alpha/access

Feel free to join us for updates on the new Hackerz game coming soon at https://t.me/HOReloadedUpdates and check out the website http://www.hackerzonline.com

Trojan.app Idea (better than WannaCry disaster)

Please post content related game recommendations/suggestions here. Not Complaints.
ActNetCode
Story Writer
In-game Username: ActNetCode
Game Moderator: United States

Trojan.app Idea (better than WannaCry disaster)

Post by ActNetCode » Sat May 20, 2017 22:29 PM

Some people like the idea of a Trojan being implemented in the game.
One of the ways that it should work I'm guessing should be through email but it also mean the email construct might change a bit, such as the option to open the message or deleted but if there was a file attached and if there was a Trojan attached and the message was open the system will be infected without them knowing although they will get a message probably unrelated to whatever. The Trojan should work like this:

You can use HC and BB to make the Trojan, Trojan are for Pure destruction or delay work such as slower upgrading. Trojans can be handcrafted allowing the player to choose how it will affect the target an example of this would be choosing how slow the upgrades become, but that would involve the use of HC, But it another story with BB.
In the regard of BB it will cost 1000BB to just to start first level of Destruction. HC is just use to put Viruses in their gateway without hacking them and slowing upgrades, need at least 10,000,000 HC for one virus, yeah only the desperate will think of this idea. Let get to the 4 stages of Destruction

First level of Destruction: The Eye. Cost 1000BB or 1,000,000,000HC. it is permanent on Gateway until target change gateway or until the creater remove it as target but you will lose 100 rep if you remove it.

The First stage will be Spying on target gateway this is limited however because you can only see what is happening but you can steal IPs that show up in logs without the fear of being hacked or blacklisted. you can see
There messages, software, and hardware.

Second level of Destruction: HBStealing: Cost 2000BB or 2,000,000,000HC. It can removed by a very strong AV or by creater.

the second stage will simply be stealing from a gateway and yes that what I said stealing from a gateway, basically allowing the creator of the Trojan to take software or files(not packages or purchases) that the player work so hard to achieve such as: back-tracking, cracker, Firewall. Anything else will be an extra cost of 100 BB for each software stolen, in the process of stealing software the target software will reset to half of what it was.
You can steal any file that is in Downloads only, but keep that a Secret.

Third level of Destruction: CPController: Cost 5000BB or 5,000,000,000HC. it is permanent on Gateway until target change gateway, Creater can remove. Can be useful with allies.

Allow control of target Gateway, it enables you to have complete control of the target gateway while they are unaware. You will be able to hack from their Gateway and if you want you can upload packages or apps that will work to their Gateway as a gift.(or viruses)

Forth level of Destruction: GWDeath: Cost 20,000BB or 20,000,000,000HC. it is permanent on Gateway until Gateway dies. can not be remove. DANGEROUS!!!

Will act as FBI program and try to Take target Gateway. Taking all of the Target HC(Not BB) and target Gateway will be REMOVED. (There is a consequence in using this app once you use it you will be put on missions list and will be hunted down as a criminal.) this app is used for Revenge if you just can't get enough.(or if you are just a bully)

Requirements in order to use these apps: must purchase Trojan.App in shop to have access to these Trojans.

(This idea is open for discussion love to hear what you guys think.)

price may very

Postalstamp
V.I.P.
In-game Username: postalstamp
Game Moderator: Global

Re: Trojan.app Idea (better than WannaCry disaster)

Post by Postalstamp » Wed May 24, 2017 02:30 AM

Hey, you should Chek out my forum post named infection.app I mentioned this post in it. BTW I love this idea!

ActNetCode
Story Writer
In-game Username: ActNetCode
Game Moderator: United States

Post by ActNetCode » Wed May 24, 2017 02:39 AM

Postalstamp wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 02:30 AM
Hey, you should Chek out my forum post named infection.app I mentioned this post in it. BTW I love this idea!
lol already did even before you post this :lol:

Postalstamp
V.I.P.
In-game Username: postalstamp

Post by Postalstamp » Wed May 24, 2017 03:48 AM

Expanding the usages of viruses and worms and adding Trojans would be amazing!! Hopefully this idea gets implemented!!

TimesOfGaming
Head Moderator
In-game Username: TimesOfGaming

Post by TimesOfGaming » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:34 AM

I think my favorite out of all of them is the first one, the being able to see the logs. I feel like if you put it on someone who is leaked and just watch the ips flood in!
Head Forums Moderator, Global Moderator ingame chat, and Active

Firef0x
Hacker
In-game Username: _Fawkes_

Post by Firef0x » Thu Oct 12, 2017 05:00 AM

The hc cost is a bit extreme. Other than that, I like it.

TimesOfGaming
Head Moderator
In-game Username: TimesOfGaming

Post by TimesOfGaming » Fri Oct 13, 2017 13:24 PM

Person_x wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 19:59 PM
Nope too powerful program will imbalance the game reduce its abilities then I may agree
Well, the HC cost is like billions, and if dev thinks its a good idea and puts it on the to-do list... Gonna probably be changed here and there.
Head Forums Moderator, Global Moderator ingame chat, and Active

tawanchanhacket
New Hacker
In-game Username: txhack

Post by tawanchanhacket » Mon Apr 22, 2019 15:29 PM

Wow

Return to “Game/Forum Recommendations”