Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK
Once entered, first command you should use to get access is /new

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

first infos about "catch the flash"

Game and forum events and competitions will be posted here for users to browse through.
DocvalE
Legendary Hacker
In-game Username: DocvalE

first infos about "catch the flash"

Post by DocvalE » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:59 AM

Hello hackers,

it´s been a while I wrote my last post at forum. Today I would like to inform you all about some plannings behind the scene. We admins are planning a new event. Till now some points have to be discussed yet but nevertheless I can publish some basic infos about the event and what you should do to increase the chance to win.

• There will be 3 teams (american, european/african, asia/australia) of hakers who will be the flashes.
    One member of a team has to hack 100 targets directly within a time slot of 8 h. That way we´ll have 3 events in 24h.

• Flashes should be players with high software, especially "FW" & "BT" and known and truthworthy, as well.

• We will publish a list of 150 IP´s at forum. This is the pool of IPs the flashes can select their targets from.

• The flashes are free to hack them freestyle as they like to.

• The flash can take as much time as he likes (max. 8 h slot) but he has to announce beginning, break/restart, done at global chat.

• So for every hunter it´s important to watch the chat.

• The event starts 0:00 GMT Monday and runs 7 days / 1 week.

• The teamleader has to send a message including funny team name and the ingame names of all members und tg addies who are participating before the start.

• The team will win and lose together, no matter what will happen during the week.

stage I:

Catch the flash and write the sentence you can see at the connecting monitor/var msg.txt of the flash at global chat. Do a screenshot of it and send it to a certain event tg groupe (screenshot of the connecting monitor only allowed no chat convos).

reward: ? BB (tbd)

stage II:

The first player (except if it is a registered team mate) who will send a screenshot at Barbershop of this sentence in global will get a small reward, too.

stage III:

Hack the flash and change the msg.txt into an other funny sentence. The new sentence you will find in a txt file the flash has stored in his gw. Where the file is stored is up to the flash, so you have to search.
Post the new sentence at global.
Send a screenshot of the connecting monitor (where you can see the new sentence, when click connect) and from the global post to the event tg group.

reward: ? BB (tbd)

stage IV:

The first player (except if it is a registered team mate) who will send a screenshot of the sentence in global to Barbershop will get a small reward, too.

You may be wondering why I am talking about teams, isn´t it.
OK, I´ll give you the answer.

The event can be done as single player for sure, but if you establish a team you can increase the chance to win massively. I skip the math cause it would bore you, i guess.
If you use some of my tactics I described at the hacking guide part II your chances to win will be much better.
The basics you need are a signal jammer and some batteries. Yes, your eyes not lying. If you rotate as team you can watch one gw for some minutes.
I designed the event for new and old players. Even an advanced team needs 1-2 IP cleaner, which is the perfect job for beginners. The team leaders should be smart and use the ressources efficient 8-)
An other good hint for you, if you checked my tactics, you´ll recognise many batteries are needed to cover watching a gw a certain time. The first way is to buy them for 3,775 mio HC each. Which will be very expensive if you haven´t hundreds of millions.
The other way is the BB purchase, cause everyone online will get a reward package. Many of you know the feeling of getting a kinda "useless", till now, battery. Now is the time to be happy about it. So if you try this way and you´ll buy BB be sure every team member is online :mrgreen:

We still need to work out some minor details and we need players who likes to be one of the flashes, nevertheless what is your first impression?

I am jealous to hear your opinions, ideas and thoughts.

Ciaoi Doc
👁เดค👁🖖 Doc 👿

UwZerokoolX
Administrator
In-game Username: UwZerokoolX

Re: first infos about "catch the flash"

Post by UwZerokoolX » Sat Aug 08, 2020 01:21 AM

Is there a date for this event? Or is that detail still being ironed out?
ILL|VDT|uWx|Zerokool-X

Spoiler!

DocvalE
Legendary Hacker
In-game Username: DocvalE

Re: first infos about "catch the flash"

Post by DocvalE » Sun Aug 09, 2020 08:01 AM

Hi Zero, I guess I will do a first test run in 2 weeks at the weekend.
👁เดค👁🖖 Doc 👿

Return to “Events and Competitions”