Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK
Once entered, first command you should use to get access is /new

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

MOO presents: Potzkie (Highly censored Pegi-7 as far as I can)

Hangout and post about stuff that does not pertain to the game.
Cheesy_Beef
Story Writer

Re: MOO presents: Potzkie (Highly censored Pegi-7 as far as I can)

Post by Cheesy_Beef » Sun Apr 26, 2020 14:29 PM

1337_M03W wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:22 AM
That police name and the dog story tho hhaha

Looking forward to next part!
Hahahaha I baffle many words in there waiting to be discovered xD

Cheesy_Beef
Story Writer

Post by Cheesy_Beef » Fri May 08, 2020 03:26 AM

After the celebration, they leave the hippie van in the auto paint shop to turn it to black. They ride a bus and go to Pota's house. The rain began to fall as soon as they got inside the house. Anne and Shimatta stays near the window, watching the rain falls. Yamit and LOG comfortably sat on the couch and just stares at the ceiling, while Swag started to play Bob Marley songs in his speaker. Since Pota has loads of ramens, he decided to cook chicken ramen for everyone. He eat ramen a multiple times, but tonight, in this rainy evening with his friends, feels like one of the most delicious cozy ramen he has ever eaten.

While the sound of rain and the reggae songs are keeping them relax after eating, Pota, who is sitting on the floor at the living room, takes out the black box from his pocket and then unbox the Ayablaster.

Pota: This prolly won't fit in my cpu socket and definitely not compatible in my motherboard.
LOG: Yeah, we don't even have more info about that processor, so what we gonna do now?
Yamit: Let's find someone who knows more about that.
Pota: Who and where?
Yamit: We'll find L_Moew, he's one of the Haxin member who got a chance to escape the building by the time Ephor's Beast Eyes envades it and capture all what's left.
Shimatta: Hey I know that guy, he's a welcoming soul to every hacker. His IP is almost in every gateway before. But right now, he's like a snow leopard, never wants to be seen.
Anne: Hmm that would be hard for us to find him, yet I'm pretty sure there are other hackers he's still communicating with.
Shim: Uhm maybe the Halo boys know where he is. They scatter everywhere and serves as a former business partner of Haxin for selling the products at black market.
Yamit: You have a point. Let's find them at the black market tomorrow and maybe we can find a compatible motherboard in it.
LOG: That place is tricky, there might be undercover agents there.
Anne: Disguise would be easy and I'm pretty sure we are all wearing face masks.
Pota: What if they don't know where he is or they just don't want to tell us?
Swag: Don't attract negative thoughts. Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.
LOG: Ohh we got R.T. Bennett here.
Swag: Wews, well that keeps me going in life lol.
Shimatta: Let's play poker instead of discussing problematic stuff right now.
**Shimatta took out the palying cards from her bag**
Yamit: Ayt ayt, I'll be the poker dealer.

And so they play poker just for fun with no real money included. They didn't maintain their poker faces since they are singing while playing.

🎶"Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing gonna be alright."🎶

By the time the rain stops, they stop playing and prepare to go home.

It's been a burning afternoon when they went to Recto Avenue, yet they all wear hoodies and facemasks. In a plain view, it just looks like a common street market that sells different products such as fruits and vegetables, clothes and accessories, beauty products, kiddie toys, street foods, and many other things. The next layer is the chain-like establishments consisting of mini pet store, retail store, tech store(mostly low quality and cheap), restaurant/cafe shop, repair shop(for pc, phones, and other gadgets. But sometimes, no, most of the time they replace the original piece with fake ones, be careful!), locksmith shop, book store, and many other stores. For some, they call this as Recto University since forge documents are in demand here, such as diplomas, fake IDs, certificates, license, and notes/letters. For a person to access these services are easy, it is where the scatter dealers such as Halo boys would enter the scene. The seller, who is strolling everywhere in the market, would ask passers-by "Do a do?", and if the buyer understands what the seller is talking about then the transaction begin. This includes offering forgeries, photocopied books, and pirated softwares/movies/games. The seller should be aware if there are lurker agents in his surrounding and smart enough to know whether his buyer is an undercover agent or not. While virtual transaction is way more easy and safe, they tend to use this transaction only for the big deals. All of these surface stores and activities are just the sweet coating of the huge black market which lies beneath this place, a literal hidden underground which has an area that covers the length of all establishments above. This another level of black market is unknown to common people and even to people who have the said transactions mostly doesn't know this. Inside this includes manufacturers and developers of the documents, books, and pirated softwares that are selling above. It also serves as storage for illegal substances, stolen paintings and artifacts, and for unlicensed arms and weaponeries. For a person who wants to enter this market, a secret code and payment are the requirements.

While they are walking on the crowded street market, a lot of vendors are persuading them to buy different products. A man who is selling different types of fishing hooks approach them.

Man: Hey, this is a great week to go fishing, wanna buy some fishing hooks with lures?
**Shows the box of assorted types of fish hooks**
Swag: No man, we're looking for something.
Man: Do a do?
**They all look at the man and Pota gets close to him**
Pota: Ajejeje. (this is the secret code and should be pronounce in a correct way, A(like Apple) - ge(like general) - ye - heh)
Man: aha Ajejeje.
Pota: Where are the Halo boys?
Man: Oh they are busy at the underground.
Yamit: Lead us to them.
Man: Sure, but what can you offer to me?
Pota: 3,000 bbs.
Man: Cool, lezzgo.

**They are about to move, but there are 3 men who are running towards their location and then suddenly bumps the dealer. The bump is strong enough to make the dealer fall down and to fly-out the things in the box he is holding.**

Radiohead: Oh shoot! Sorry man, let me help you pick up your things. Toni, follow that thief!

**Pota and Yamit look at each other and keep their actions cool.**

**Besides fish hooks, there are also cds fell out of the box. While Radiohead is picking the things, he realize that the cds are pirated movies.**

Radiohead: Hmm, these are illegal stuff. Seems like you're making transaction with this man.

**He points out to Yamit. Unfortunately he only has one handcuff and no taser, so he lock it in the left wrist of Yamit and the right wrist of the dealer.**

Radiohead: I'll call some back up, you can't escape from me. We'll lead you both to the police station.
Yamit: No way! You have no evidence that I am making transaction with him.
Man: It's not even mine, someone put it in my box.
Radiohead: I won't buy that.

**Pota and friends move away to plan on how they'll save the two. He made a gesture sign to Yamit saying to entertain the cop.**

Yamit: Yo mama so old, she walked into an antique store and they kept her.
Man: Yo mama is regretting that you're born just to see you running like a munchkin donut. Run munchkin, run!

**They continue to tease him with kindergarten and somehow below the belt yo mama lines.**

Yamit: Yo mama is a like a christmas tree...
Radiohead: Alright stop! Bend over.

**So they were force to bend over, then Radiohead spanks them**

Yamit: Ahh! Ya-yamete kudasai.
Radiohead: What? English only.

**Spanks again**

Man: Arggg! *tarnation* *tarnation*.
Radiohead: Hey! No cursing.

**Spanks again**

Yamit: Onegai yamete. Please stop it!

**Radiohead still spanks them, until Pota and friends are back with lots of flour.**

Swag: Hey sir, ever wonder who will come as your backup? None.

Anne and Shimatta immediately scatter the flour into the air that makes things less visible. Radiohead gets lost of insight for the two, Pota and Swag grab the opportunity and quickly pull Yamit and the dealer away from Radiohead.

They run as fast as they can. Yamit and the dealer is still in handcuff so they synchronize their running.

Man: Follow me.
Yamit: See that rolling munchkin so cute!
Man: Haha yeah! I'm Lucidzz by the way.

**They finally outrun the cop and hides inside an establushment that looks like an abandoned store in the outside.**

They run much faster than the spread of KornBip-19. For a more decent stories from famous authors check this out. Alohomora

-Cheesy_Beef

#timekillingduringquarantinemonths

1337_M03W
Story Writer
In-game Username: 1337_M03W

Post by 1337_M03W » Fri May 08, 2020 18:48 PM

At first it was like heck this is cool, then yeah this is fun, then it became awesome, then its funny, then suddenly wat the heck! hahahaha mixes of feeling I love it!
"not again.." :shock:

Cheesy_Beef
Story Writer

Post by Cheesy_Beef » Tue May 19, 2020 12:52 PM

1337_M03W wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 18:48 PM
At first it was like heck this is cool, then yeah this is fun, then it became awesome, then its funny, then suddenly wat the heck! hahahaha mixes of feeling I love it!
Hahahahaha I might feel cringe of this story, when I read this again in the future.

Cheesy_Beef
Story Writer

Post by Cheesy_Beef » Tue May 19, 2020 13:04 PM

Swag: Dang! My adrenaline spikes.
Lucidzz: Don't worry he won't find us here.

**Lucidzz locks the door**

Shim: Let me help you unlock that handcuffs.

**Shim took out a bobby pin in her hair and begin to unlock the handcuffs**

Shim: How do you have the key for this old, dark and messy store?
Lucidzz: Well, the boss assigned me to guard this store since this is one of the hidden passages to the underground.
Anne: Boss? You mean that ruthless business tycoon Jack Spriggins who do a lot of serious monkey business?
Yamit: How many hidden passages does it has?
Lucidzz: Yes, Jack rules the black market and he cut the life of those who block his way. It has around 15 hidden passages spread in different stores.
Anne: Hmm so how is that even possible?
Lucidzz: Well there is this rumor that Jack and his clan are the owner of all these commercial establishments and they paid the building inspectors to shut their mouths and keep the underground as a secret or myth.

**Lucidzz removes the rug that's covering the trapdoor.**
Lucidzz: Follow me.
**And so they all go down**
LOG: Hmm this is a cube room with lots of packages.
Pota: What's in these unknown packages Lucidzz?
Lucidzz: Nothing just a bunch of sands.

**Lucidzz opens the huge antique armoire cabinet and takes the hooded robes.**

Lucidzz: Here, wear these.
Yamit: Why are you wearing blue robe?
Lucidzz: Because I am a worker in here, a dealer. While maroon is an indication that you are a buyer.
Yamit: Pota you should wear blue instead.
Pota: Nah, I'm just a lowkey neighborhood dealer.
Anne: Told you all, it'll be easy to hide our identities especially with facemask.

**Lucidzz then splits the back panel of the cabinet that cause it to slide sideways and reveal the hidden passage door. He leans forward to have his eyes scanned.**

-Access granted-

The door open and they pass through the full body security scanner. A staggering amount of different illegal products and animals welcome them. They go to the cyber section and look for the Halo boys.

Lucidzz: Hey Lucy where are the other Halo?
Lucy: Inside the Sky office, busy counting diamonds. Why?
Lucidzz: My clients want to ask something.
Shim: We are looking for L_Moew, do you have any idea where we can find him?
Lucy: Hmm, why are you looking for him? You sound like an agent.
Shim: Are you kidding, we're not agents? My friend almost got caught by the cops awhile ago.
Lucidzz: Yes that's true.
Shim: We need his help.
Lucy: Alright, well you are in the right place, he's in here but doesn't want to be disturb. 
Pota: But we just want to ask for more infos about this Ayablaster.

**Pota shows the Ayablaster to Lucy**

Lucy: Hmm, is that real? Let me have a close look.
Pota: Of course, here.
Lucy: Follow me inside and I'll lead you to L_Moew.

**They follow Lucy and they went into L_Moew's dark room.**

Lucy: Hey L_Moew we wanna show you something.

**L_Moew gasps like a vampire cat when he was dazzled by the light from the door**

L_Moew: What is it? Who are they? And please close the door.
Shim: Hey it's me Shimatta.
L_Moew: I remember you, hey Shim, long time no chat.
Lucy: Can you confirm if this Ayablaster is real?

**L_Moew was suprised and inspect it.**

L_Moew: It's legit, where did you find it?
Anne: We actually stole it at the police station.
L_Moew: Really? How come it's still not announce as missing?
Anne: We replace it with a replica but yeah they're too lazy not to check it out.
L_Moew: Hahaha yeah right, so how can I help you?
Pota: Is there a compatible motherboard for this?
L_Moew: Yes, it is accompanied with a full gear called the Magnafanta computer. But we stop manufacturing it since we got disbanded and some are in jail.
Pota: Is there still someone who has it?
L_Moew: Hang on, let me check if I still have client's list who bought that. Are you stealing it from them?
Pota: Uhmm yeah haha.
L_Moew: Found it! Here's the list.

**The list shows the guild names of the clients.**
DSG - destroyed
DEX - Still kicking
LSJ - destroyed
KCB - destroyed
PHP - destroyed

L_Moew: The 4 guilds are already destroyed, means the thing you are looking might not be in them anymore.
Pota: Yeah but there's still DEX.
Yamit: Great, all we need to do is to find their dcip to know their location.
Swag: We already got their leader's ip and now we only need to find their colead for the decrypt key.
L_Moew: Goodluck with that and be careful since watchdogs are mostly in every gateways.
LOG: About that, do you have any strategy or tools to counter it?
L_Moew: Well, aside from bounce I use Hakdog.
Pota: Ha?
L_Moew: Hakdog. Once you connect to a gateway, the watchdog won't detect you for 7s so it's a good combination for a high level password cracker. You can use it twice a day in your every target gateway.
Pota: Nice, I'll order that.
Anne: Me too.
Yamit: Me three.
L_Moew: Sure, I'll send it to your mails. It's good for 7 days.
Pota: Thanks a lot. We gotta go now.
L_Moew: Alright, hope you succeeded on whatever you are planning. As much as I want to make another version of that processor and motherboard, I understand that we need to lie low.
Shim: Bye, see you when I see you again.
Swag: Ayt ayt, lezzgo.

It's already evening when they got outside the black market. Lucidzz stays inside the abandoned store. The street market is more lively at night specially this night, since the quarantine from other towns, cities, and the capital city has been lifted. They decided to stay for awhile and eat some food in the market.

Yamit: It's too crowded, I wonder if there's a party going on.
LOG: Our town is the only covid free in this country so alot of people decided to celebrate here.
Pota: But isn't it too early to celebrate?
Shim: Yes indeed, the president just lifted it to revive the dying economy.
Anne: I guess the townies mindset is more contagious than the pandemic. Town of idiots are shaking.

**Radiohead with the 7 cops suddenly appears out of the blue. He pat Swag's shoulder.**

Radiohead: Hey, you're right. None is my backup.
Swag: Run!
Yamit: Dang it! I'm not finish yet with my food.

**And so they run again as fast as they can.**

Radiohead: Stop running! You little childish teens.
LOG: Run faster grandpa!

**They began to stop when they reach the midpoint of the 3 streets realizing that the cops are cornering them.**

Radiohead: You're all going to jail! That's what you'll get when you mess with me.
Pota: Are you singing?! You got the wrong tune!

Pota and his friends doesn't lost their luck. In fact, while Spartacute is driving on his way home to the town, he notices his friends. So he stop the car and open the window.

Sparta: Hey guys, Wazzuup!!
Anne & Shim & Pota & Yamit & Swag & LOG: Sparta!!

**They quickly go inside the car.**

Shim: Go, start the car!
Sparta: What's happening?
Pota: We'll tell you later.

**And so the car chase began.**

Sparta: Uhm so where are we going?
Yamit: Just confuse them and once they lost track on us, let's go to MOO bar.
Anne: Seriously?

I will take a break on writing this story (as if someone cares) since I'll now focus more on my uni stuffs (my lifelong commitment). Anyways, I'll make a trail game and I'll post it in here. Stay safe, stay HYDRATED, and don't be too excited to go out. ^_^ bless you all.
-Cheesy_Beef

#timekillingduringquarantinemonthsihopeitwillnottakeyears;_;

Cheesy_Beef
Story Writer

Post by Cheesy_Beef » Fri May 22, 2020 14:13 PM

Wazzzuuuup!
Hello so this is the continuation of a lame car chase xD.
The starting point will be in this IP: 104.26.228.149 Thebrong.
Just follow the path until you get to the Moo bar.
Take note: Some location of the files varies on my further instructions along the path. The default location of where I put the files is in /var/log BUT if you see that the gateway has no log folder, then switch to /tmp. Btw, better read this kiddy made story it will help you alot hahahaha.

If you think that someone erase what's inside the file, feel free to pm at telegram: @Vantablackk

Ayt ayt, so the first 3 person to finish the trail will get a reward of bbs:

1st - 5k bbs 1337_M03W
2nd - 3k bbs Leviantha
3rd - 2k bbs Dharmaraj

Ez bbs right? XD. You can start now. Goodluck ^_^

Anyways “Saurifor, Dalon Posh” reference: https://zusiddiqui.wordpress.com/2012/08/17/the-potato/
PotatShar for Norison
https://www.dropbox.com/s/twzef2igrfbnf ... r.mkv?dl=0

#staysafeandHYDRATED

1337_M03W
Story Writer
In-game Username: 1337_M03W

Post by 1337_M03W » Sat May 23, 2020 10:47 AM

Sparta is here :mrgreen:
I always laugh when they mess with the police hahahaha

and god, that mission was intense, felt like I was truly running, and you saying karma is chasing me in global doesnt helps! :lol: After a series of roadblocks and blacklisted, finally made it. I didnt expect to see my old datacenter with the members name in there, such a precious moment. Then those gateways as I was passing by, I saw the tags the old players leave, what a rush down through the memory lane. Thank you for that.
I love the adventure, and I really appreciate you making it this complicated, its not so hard that you will stuck forever, but its not easy either u can just skip along. The balance is well made, the route is well planned, truly love it. 10/10 would travel through the chase again :lol:
"not again.." :shock:

Cheesy_Beef
Story Writer

Post by Cheesy_Beef » Sun May 24, 2020 01:20 AM

1337_M03W wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:47 AM
Sparta is here :mrgreen:
I always laugh when they mess with the police hahahaha
Yeah Sparta is our leader hahahaha.

Dharmaraj
Global Moderator
In-game Username: Dharmaraj
Ingame Staff Rank: IN

Post by Dharmaraj » Sun May 24, 2020 10:57 AM

Cheesy_Beef wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 14:13 PM
Wazzzuuuup!
Hello so this is the continuation of a lame car chase xD.
The starting point will be in this IP: 104.26.228.149 Thebrong.
Just follow the path until you get to the Moo bar.
If you think that someone erase what's inside the file, feel free to pm at telegram: @Vantablackk

Ayt ayt, so the first 3 person to finish the trail will get a reward of bbs:

1st - 5k bbs 1337_M03W
2nd - 3k bbs Leviantha
3rd - 2k bbs Dharmaraj

Ez bbs right? XD. You can start now. Goodluck ^_^
So I really don't have much energy to type out now but I thought I should post a review here. I started of with the first IP i.e. Thebrong and thought it won't be long and I hope you know that I'm 2000% wrong. It was long ... and long... and long.. I completed my Daily 100 cracks and got an algorithm. XD

The tricks were used perfectly at many places which I won't post right now to ruin other's gameplay. But yes the last one -_- :? :shock: Just unexpected.

Had fun, if the event was something who finishes it in LEAST time within a given time, that would have been just amazing XD

Jacobs_hack
New Hacker
In-game Username: Jacobs_hack

Post by Jacobs_hack » Thu May 28, 2020 09:59 AM

Hello i like your story :D
its GOOD :lol:

Return to “Player Hangout”