Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK
Once entered, first command you should use to get access is /new

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

MOO presents: Potzkie (Highly censored Pegi-7 as far as I can)

Hangout and post about stuff that does not pertain to the game.
Cheesy_Beef
Story Writer

MOO presents: Potzkie (Highly censored Pegi-7 as far as I can)

Post by Cheesy_Beef » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:57 PM

In the midst of a contagious disease, there lies a hermit who doesn't know what is happening until he goes out to buy some instant ramens.

Everybody except him is wearing a surgical mask, n95 mask, cloth mask, undies mask, stylish 'wanna be cool' black mask; you name it, they're wearing that kind of facemask.

While walking along his way home, someone from a distance behind him is shouting "Pota! Hey Pota!"
So he looks back to know who is that person shouting his name. The person is LeechOnGas a.k.a. LOG. He is a person who is always delay in every situation and especially gives a delay payment. He also gets mad whenever you remind him of his debt but thankfully he won't ghosts you.

There is a blank expression in his face as he sees LOG and just said 'meh', and then switch back his sight on his way home. But LOG follows him and shouts "Pota wait! Pota stop! Talk to me." And so he stops and wait for LOG to come near him.

LOG: Pota, 'your road' -,- why are you ignoring me? Don't you miss me buddy?
Pota: I'm not ignoring you now. So what do you want?
LOG: Well I'm out of sweets, what stocks do you have?
Pota: Well, I do still have Jelly bean, Kitkat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, and other high-grades. By the way, don't you ask me if I'll soon have ice cream sandwich down to cupcakes because I am no longer selling those kinds of low tier sweets.
LOG: Cool, I want some Marshmallow and Nougats.
Pota: Alright it'll cost you 18mhc. Follow me on my way home.
LOG:  Ayt Ayt.
Pota: Hey don't get close to me, have some distance of 6 feet apart from me.
LOG: What?! I don't have  covid-19 and I even wear facemask not like you.
Pota: It's not about that.
**Pota gets closer to LOG and whisper, "there might be an Ephor's Beast Eyes lurking around us so we need to be cautious and vigilant.**
LOG: K, fine.

And so they walk with six feet apart from each other until they reach his place.

LOG quickly lie on a comfy yet unwash for ages couch, while Pota puts the ramens on the shelf.
LOG: Dang! I miss this place, it's been a long time. So what are you doing right now?
Pota: Welp... I still hack and do some random missions on a daily basis since it is my regular source of income and then making an underground transactions for these sweets.
LOG: Woah you need to chill out. It seems you're busy earning.
Pota: Well, you're right about that. I need to earn more to buy the materials that I need for making a new high grade sweet and I'm calling it... Sweet potato.
LOG: Are you insane?! You are not allowed to do that. Ephor's Beast Eyes would really hunt you and you wanna name it in line with your name, PotAto_Dealer.
Pota: I know, I know and even though they revoked my license of making sweets, they can't stop me. Only you and our other friends know that I changed my name from Buckethead to PotAto_Dealer, so it would be hard for them to trace who I really am. I'm being stealthy as far as I can be.
LOG: Well goodluck to you, if you need any help, I'm just one call away and please stop isolating yourself from us.
Pota: Thanks but I'm still healing myself from the past.

Suddenly a moment of silence had began and a melancholy mood filled the room.

**Pota takes the ordered sweets from his vault and gives it to LOG**

Pota: Here are your sweets.
LOG: Cool, uhmm about the payment, I can only pay you a partial for now.
Pota: Oh come on! Here we go again. Alright but better pay me before this month's end.
LOG: Yeah yeah. Once I got home, I'll send the hackcoins directly thru your wallet.
Pota: Be sure you will.
LOG: Of course, trust me. Anyways, I got a gig this Friday night at MOO bar, I want you to come. Our other friends are coming, it's going to be a reunion though.
Pota: I don't know, I have other things to do.
LOG: What an excuse, come on, don't you miss us? We'll be glad to see you and maybe we can also help you on what you're making.
Pota: Well I do miss you guys, alright we'll see by Friday.
LOG: Cool, adiós amigo.

Potato_Dealer stands by the door while watching his buddy walks away from his house until he only sees just a dot of him. (Well PotAto_Dealer lives on a dead end street) It is a solid time for him to decide if he will come by friday night at MOO bar or not.

I will contiue this story whether you like it or not. Hehez }:)
-Cheesy_Beef

#timekillingduringquarantinedays

1337_M03W
Story Writer
In-game Username: 1337_M03W

Re: MOO presents: Potzkie (Highly censored Pegi-7 as far as I can)

Post by 1337_M03W » Sun Apr 12, 2020 05:06 AM

looking forward for the next part! XD
"not again.." :shock:

Shimatta
New Hacker

Post by Shimatta » Sun Apr 12, 2020 05:57 AM

Ooof 🤣
._.

Cheesy_Beef
Story Writer

Post by Cheesy_Beef » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:41 PM

As soon as LOG disappear on his sight, he  eventually go to his mini garden to get some veggies, cabbage and carrot.

Pota: Dang! This carrot is MAD. It is hard to pull-up.
Pota: Arggh...Finally! Oh that's why, a big carrot hoho.

He then prepare all the additional ingredrients for his instant ramen since the packaging of the ramen is truly  misleading.

While lying in his bed, he wonders about how amazing that he and LOG coincidentally see each other in the street since he rarely go outside and LOG lives in a different route. Afterward, he oddly fell asleep without doing his last routine which is... Toothbrushing.

3 days had passed without him knowing that it is already Friday. He lost track of time due to his mission of stopping the police investigation by hacking its database server and deleting the case file 'Hackering Activity' for some random guy.
Fortunately, the reminder of the event pops up in his desktop.

Pota: Oh shoot! it's Friday. It's almost 8p.m. I need to get ready.

So he abandoned the nearly impossible mission.

Pota: I'm enough of this mission, I merely can find the key for the datacenter that the two most hated database staffs are using.

He then step out of his house knowing that he will go outside again not because of going to supermarket, but to see his friends.

While staring out the window's bus, a slap of realization hit him. He realize that he's in chain of the trust issues he had developed before and cause him to be a lone wolf. For almost 3 years of living a minimal contact to other people and rarely goes out, he gets amuse to see different structures in the town again.

He finally arrived at MOO bar. The place is quite dark yet soothing. It has minimalist style featuring a green light at the stage and a cube lamp with white light place in the middle of each black table accompanied with white chairs.

Two people sitting near at the right side of the stage call his name and wave. He recognized that it was Anne and Shimatta, so he waved back and immediately went to them. They greeted each other with a smile on their faces.

Anne & Shim: Wazzuup!
Pota: Waazzuuuup!

In just a second after he sit, Swagmaster came.

Swag: Eyo
Anne & Shim & Pota: Waazzuuup!
Swag: Waazzzuuup! Long time no see.
Shimatta: Yeah...especially to Pota who always decline our invites hahaha.
Pota: Hahahaha sorry, never gonna happen again. By the way where is LOG, Yamitsuki and Spartacute?
Yamit: I'm here, waazzuuuuup!
Anne & Shim & Pota & Swag: Waazzuuup!
Yamit: I just got back from the bathroom.
Anne: LOG is as usual late and Sparta said he can't come since the capital city, where he got stationed is in quarantine.
Shim: Awts let's call him.
**Shimatta uses her phone to call Sparta**
Sparta: Heyo
Anne & Shim & Pota & Swag & Yamit: Waazzuuuup!
Sparta: Wazzuuup! Dang, I wish I were there.
Yamit: There is always a next time bro. Watcha doing'
Sparta: Nothing, just watching, The Shining. I feel old.
Swag: True true.
Sparta: Welp, have fun there and be careful of Covid-19. Byee
Anne: Yeah, you too, bye.
Pota: I wonder, why our town is not on quarantine?
Shimatta: We still have zero case in here, the mayor is not yet alarmed though.
Yamit: How weird that we are also chilling outside and not staying at home.
Pota: I guess we are the imbecile people in this community.
Anne: Well this is the town of idiots if you haven't notice.
Swag: I'm hungry, let's order. My treat.
**Everybody looks surprise and shows a skeptic look on Swag.**
Pota: Wow! For the first time in forever? Are you sick?
Swag: Nah I'm not sick, I just got a 5mhc in a single hack and I wanna share it with you guys.
Shim: Awe how sweet.
Swag: Plus, I got loads of blackbits given by my boss, so I spend it in buying a max gateway and this gold S chain necklace.
**Yamitsuki shows a facepalm gesture**
Yamit: Nani?! But you already have a good set of gateway right?
Swag: Yeah..darn it.
Shim: You know what Swag, you are a good person but please handle your blackbits properly.
Swag: Coming from you? Who also spend her blackbits for a 2 disruptor eh? But thanks for your concern, baby Shim :*.
Shim: Ugh..Eww.

**Swagmaster gets the menu**
Swag: So, we all gonna take Beefie Burger?
Anne: Yes.
Swag: What drinks do you want?
Anne: I want a Blackforest Milk tea.
Shim: Caramel Machiatto Smoothie for me.
Yamit: What a lame drinks, I want some strong one, Lemonade+Yakult with peach on top.
Pota: I want some water.

Fiinally, LOG came in carrying his guitar.

LOG: Hey guys, Wazzuup!
Swag: No more wazzup for you lol, you're late man.
LOG: I'm stuck at the traffic.
Pota: You're house is 2 blocks away from here.
LOG: Well I actually get nervous, so I keep practicing in my home.
Swag: Chill out and tell me what drink do you want. Oh look your bandmates are getting mad at you.
LOG: Whooops, I want warm chocolate milk. Be right back guys and enjoy.

Swagmaster then goes to the counter and wait for the order. While LOG and his bandmates started playing their soft rock covers of Comfortably numb by Pink Floyd, Soul to Squeeze by RHCP and Lonely is the night by Air supply.

Anne: So Pota, how is that sweet you're making? LOG tells me you are earning for the materials needed. Maybe we can help.
Pota: Well yeah... I am looking for this one piece called Ayablaster.
Yamit: Woah, it's a limited piece made by Haxin Inc., they only produce 10 pieces of it. That would be hard for you to find someone who sells it. But I believe the one piece is hidden in our town's police station.
Shimatta: If that so, maybe we can steal it without them knowing.
Anne: Sure we can, this is a town of idiots anyways.

Swagmaster just got back with their orders. They eat and continue chatting with each other and upbringing those funny yet nostalgic memories they had before while enjoying the songs playing by LOG and his bandmates. The table is filled with laughters and a new adventure for them.

I wish there really is a place like MOO bar selling different kinds of drinks.
-Cheesy_Beef

#timekillingduringquarantinedays

Cheesy_Beef
Story Writer

Post by Cheesy_Beef » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:45 PM

1337_M03W wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 05:06 AM
looking forward for the next part! XD
This are just my silly thoughts lol.

Shimatta
New Hacker

Post by Shimatta » Mon Apr 13, 2020 13:24 PM

Lmao that two disruptor I bought 🤣 bring my bb back pls 🤣
._.

1337_M03W
Story Writer

Post by 1337_M03W » Mon Apr 13, 2020 18:42 PM

Bahahahahaha those double jammer!
I'm glad I double checked with the mods, I would also buy them :P

p/s: Reading this, I kinda miss my friends though ಥ_ಥ

Cheesy_Beef
Story Writer

Post by Cheesy_Beef » Mon Apr 20, 2020 13:16 PM

Shimatta wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 13:24 PM
Lmao that two disruptor I bought 🤣 bring my bb back pls 🤣
rip xD
1337_M03W wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 18:42 PM
Bahahahahaha those double jammer!
I'm glad I double checked with the mods, I would also buy them :P

p/s: Reading this, I kinda miss my friends though ಥ_ಥ
Same ;_; I hope this pandemic ends soon.

Cheesy_Beef
Story Writer

Post by Cheesy_Beef » Mon Apr 20, 2020 13:33 PM

The night went well without them noticing that they are the only customers left at MOO bar.
Bar staff: Ma'am/sir, sorry to interrupt but we are about to close.
Yamit: Oh shoot, well it's time for us to go home.
Anne: So Pota, are you still up for that Ayablaster?
Pota: Yes, is it okay to all of you?
Shim: Of course it's okay.
Anne: Alright guys, let's talk about it in chat. Bye.

**They all say goodbye to each other and split up on their way home.**

The sweets were legally made by the Vekyto Company under the supervision of the government. The usage of these are only exclusive for government intelligence agencies like Ephor's Beast Eyes. The main use of a sweet is to instantly find someone's IP address just by entering the gateway's name at the target bar, since every gateway's name is unique. The performance varies on what grade of sweets you have, the higher the better. Low grade sweets can only find IP address when target's AI level ≤ 30 while high grades can access up to AI level 100. In addition, high grades has a feature that gives you a 55% chance to instantly copy numerous amount of victim's stored files in just a single hack, the lower firewall level your victim has, the better. The bad thing about the sweet is that the higher the grade is the longer the time interval of using it. Right now, the most high grade has a 15hr interval.

All the underground transactions made by PotAto_Dealer is obviously against the law and those are pirated sweets. When Vekyto Company updated the grades, the pirated sweets will be useless and so will make again a new pirated sweets.

On the other side, the Ayablaster, a high-speed processor(very ahead of its time), was made by Haxin Inc., the enemy of the government. It is founded by infamous black hats whose most members, including their leader, are now in the strictest prison called Alphatraz. The Haxin members exposé was due to a spy who remains anonymous up until now. The collapse of Haxin Inc. is also the destruction and confiscation of all the documents and devices left in the Haxin's building. One of the confiscated device was the last remaining Ayablaster which was about to sell to a client by the time Ephor's Beast Eyes invade the Haxin's Building.

Attaching the Ayablaster to the sweet that Pota is making will make a great impact including additional feature and lessen the time interval.

On the next day, they started chatting online through the chat site made by Anne that features secret-disappearing channel.

Anne: Hi, where are the others? I send the invite link in tg. This channel will disappear after 12 hours.
Swag: Heyo, they might be sleeping. So what is the agenda for today?
Anne: We're about to plan a heist in order for @Pota to get the Ayablaster.
Swag: Cool, so when will we do it?
Pota: As soon as possible. Maybe next week.
Shim: I got a copy of the blueprint for police department's building.
Swag: That's quick <333
Anne: Nice, did you get that from Passib?
Shim: Yeah, he's so good and said he'll do anything for me, like no one else have done before.
**Shimatta upload the blueprint files**
Anne: You really are a hacker of emotions.
Swag: Wews, when will you notice the good deeds I've done for you @Shim?
Pota: ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ what's the drama @Swag?
Shim: Whatever, it's being replaced by all your mockery to me.
-Yamitsuki joined the chat-
Yamit: Jwu 0_0. Oh lol, I thought we're not serious about this. Anyways, lezzgo.
Pota: @Yamit, do you know where they hide the Ayablaster?
Yamit: Yup, according to my old mate who's in that jail up to this day, he heard cops talking that an Ephor's Beast Eyes hide it at memorabilia's room.
Shim: Based on the blueprint, the room is at the left end side of 2nd floor.
Swag: So how are we gonna pass the security? Knowing that it is a police station.
Anne: I demand to bribe them with coffee and donuts!
Shim: Invisibility cloak will do. XD
Pota: Lol I wish it's as easy as that :'D
-LOG joined the chat-
LOG: Hi guys, am I late?
Pota: Not really.
Swag: !slap LOG
BotAnney: Swag slaps LOG.
Yamit: We need a hideout vehicle, @LOG do you know anyone we can rent out?
LOG: Uhm our band's van is still at my house. Good thing, it is not yet registered and we can make a fake plate number.
Pota: Awesome, keep it that way until next week.

It took a lot of proposal plans and carefully dissect all the flaws of each. 9 days have passed, they eventually came up with a decent plan and hopefully it works since they have no alternative plans.

The day has come for them to initiate their plan. The weather is such a gloomy monday morning, which is the same title of the song playing on the radio while their hippie van is about to arrive and park between the convenience store and the police station's building. They are all wearing a wireless headset microphones, and Pota and Yamit are wearing a disguise plumber uniforms with tool box. In addition, Pota wears a chevron mustache with a fake scar in right cheek and Yamit wears a hulihee beard with a fake dirty crooked teeth.

LOG and Anne stays in the van and set up all the tools and equipment. They have a long range network adapter and use the passcrack to access wifi router's password as an administrator. They now use a 'three is a crowd attack' with a buttercap tool to inject a beefie hook that exploits payloads.

Swag serves as the lookout standing near the lamp post, incase there really are plumbers who'll come to do maintenance. He wears a reggae beanie hat and black shades while acting that he is selling different styles of necklaces and bracelets hanging in his arms. Shimatta, who has a friendly characteristic and a conversationalist, goes first to the station and ask for help to find the thief who stole her imaginary cat. As she hook up the attention of the 3 police guarding the entrance of the building, Pota and Yamit immediately pass the policemen just by saying that they are there for maintenance and without any further police questions, they bypass the security scanner. On their way up to the 2nd floor, they bumped into one smart-looking cop. He confront them with a suspicious and firm look.

Cop: Ehem, why are you going up?
Yamit: Ha, don't you see we're a plumber we'll check and fix every water pipelines in here.
Pota: Yes sir, he's right.
Cop: Hmm, didn't know it's the day for maintenance.
Pota: Now you know.
Cop: Where is your ID card?
**Pota and Yamit look at each other then hesitantly give the fake ID cards to the cop. The cop slowly inspect it**
Cop: Ooh so you two are Nathan and Joseph. These names seems familliar to me.
**The two laughs in an odd and cringe way**
Yamit: Of course it;'s familiar, we do the maintenance here a couple of times. If you may, we gotta do our job sir.
Cop: Okay sure, pump it up!
Pota: Bye, sir (looks at the cop's name badge) Radiohead.

Pota and Yamit quickly walks away and go inside the 2nd floor's comfort room which is approximately 6 meters away from the memorabilia's room. They then check if there are cops in cubicles, fortunately, there are none. Pota then puts the 'under maintenance' sign on the door.

Pota: I guess he is not so smart at all.
Yamit: Yeah, he even got fooled on those IDs we ordered in Recto.
Anne: Hey guys, where are you? We got access now in the security cameras.
Yamit: Cool, we are in the second floor's comfort room.
Anne: Alright, we'll intercept the security cameras from seeing you guys.
LOG: By the way, we are actually gathering data and informations for our further benefits or uses.
Pota: That's great. So are there any cops near or inside the room?
Anne: There are no cops in the hallway and the passcode in the door's room is 2020.
Pota: Alright we'll move now. Intercept the cameras.

Yamit serves as the lookout and stay outside the room. Pota goes inside and sees a bunch of old police pictures and certificates, trophies and achievement, vintage police weapons and uniforms and many more. He almost look everywhere but can't find the Ayablaster.

Anne: There are 2 cops going right there.
Yamit: Don't worry I'll distract them. Pota be quick.
Pota: Yeah yeah.

He notice the statue of Polgas, the bravest K-9 dog who died of too much sniffing synthetic illegal substances. But he's still the best sniffer of all and prevent a lot of bomb attacks. He gets close to the statue and pokes the dog's nose with his finger. Accidentally, the dog's mouth open and the Ayablaster is inside of it. He grabs it and replace it with a replica made from Recto.

Pota: Finally, I found it.
Anne: Don't go outside the room yet, Yamit is still talking with those cops.
**Yamit and the 2 cops go down to check the pipes in the shower room.**
Anne: Ok clear, go.

Pota quickly goes to the comfort room and put the Ayablaster in a small black box. They can't take it out with them since there are alot of security checks at the exit. So he open the window and throw it out. Swag, who is a bystander outside, move in a position near the window. Once the box fell on the ground, Swag looks sideways and simply took the box and then goes inside 7-11 to eat, like nothing happened. After that, Pota takes out the signage at the door and then finds where Yamit is. As soon as Pota and Yamit leave the station, Shimatta also ends the abstract conversations with the cops and goes back to the van.

Yamit: Good job guys, mission accomplished.
Swag: I can't believe it is as easy as that.
Anne: Town of idiots, I guess. Apart from that, the circumstances favors our plan.
Shimatta: I know right, but why did an Ephor's Beast Eyes even decided to hide it in here?
LOG: Because it is obvious that most theives know that this station is the least reliable in security, so no one will suspect that Ephor's Beast Eyes will hide it in here.
Shimatta: You have a point, but what if it is a trap?
Pota: Let's just hope we are ready for that, but for now let's celebrate.

They proceed at MOO bar to have some drinks. Little did they know, this is just the start of their twisted adventures.

Bear with my English grammar, it's the thought that counts lol XD
-Cheesy_Beef

#timekillingduringquarantineweeks

1337_M03W
Story Writer

Post by 1337_M03W » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:22 AM

That police name and the dog story tho hhaha

Looking forward to next part!

Return to “Player Hangout”