Feel free to join us for updates on the new Hackerz game coming soon at https://t.me/HOReloadedUpdates and check out the website http://www.hackerzonline.com

i can not register game

Guests can post here, and this covers game and forums issues.

If you are having issues with registering or verifiying your email, please post your issues here so we can help troubleshoot/fix your issue.

Se você estiver tendo problemas com o registro ou verificando seu e-mail, publique seus problemas aqui para que possamos ajudar a solucionar o problema.

Если у вас возникли проблемы с регистрацией или проверкой электронной почты, отправьте свои вопросы здесь, чтобы мы могли помочь устранить / устранить проблему.
WhiteMoon
New Hacker
In-game Username: WhiteMoon

i can not register game

Post by WhiteMoon » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:01 AM

i can non register on the game; with google+ i give error and with other registration i do not see the captcha code: how should i do??

Rebellious_Joe
Administrator
In-game Username: IdentityCrisis
Game Moderator: Admin

Re: i can not register game

Post by Rebellious_Joe » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:51 AM

I apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you. The CAPTCHA is down and is being worked on. You might have to create a GMAIL email account through Google or use an email that has a domain that is affiliated with or supported by Google to work with Google+... Also you may have to verify that account when ya try to register so it will not think you are a bot for security purposes hope this gets you up and running. If you have any more problems take screenshots of the issue and email them to our support team. support@m.hackerz.online
IdentityCrisis(Rebellious_Joe)
HO Administration Team & Support Staff
http://www.hackerzonline.com

Zarlex
New Hacker
In-game Username: Zarlex

Post by Zarlex » Wed Feb 20, 2019 18:33 PM

I am having the same issue. I have a gmail and yet it will not let me connect it, i even tryed my live account. Kinda makes it hard for new people like myself to play this game.

OG Shadow
New Hacker
In-game Username: Shadow

Post by OG Shadow » Thu Feb 21, 2019 01:10 AM

Have registered my game here already but it's telling me wrong username the username i used to register i can't use it on my game account

Rebellious_Joe
Administrator
In-game Username: IdentityCrisis
Game Moderator: Admin

Post by Rebellious_Joe » Thu Feb 21, 2019 22:05 PM

Try using Google+ to login... Cannot use anything other than gmail at this point. Live accounts will not work and CAPTCHA is down due to too many trollers
IdentityCrisis(Rebellious_Joe)
HO Administration Team & Support Staff
http://www.hackerzonline.com

Zarlex
New Hacker

Post by Zarlex » Fri Feb 22, 2019 02:21 AM

Rebellious_Joe wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 22:05 PM
Try using Google+ to login... Cannot use anything other than gmail at this point. Live accounts will not work and CAPTCHA is down due to too many trollers
Good to know for the live account. But i have tried my google and my wife's google with no luck any advise would help on how to make the google+ work, since google+ will be shutting down on the 3rd of April making it impossible to use... I have been looking forward to playing but if google+ is the only way to get in....im screwed...

10D10TNO
Game Moderator
In-game Username: OdieusG
Game Moderator: Worldwide

Post by 10D10TNO » Fri Feb 22, 2019 02:23 AM

G+ is easy. Have a Google account, then log in.

Once your Google account is associated, you should have no problem. Make sure you can view this with your account: https://plus.google.com/?hl=en
P.S. Don't mind the announcement on the top. It isn't April yet

Zarlex
New Hacker

Post by Zarlex » Fri Feb 22, 2019 02:45 AM

10D10TNO wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 02:23 AM
G+ is easy. Have a Google account, then log in.

Once your Google account is associated, you should have no problem. Make sure you can view this with your account: https://plus.google.com/?hl=en
P.S. Don't mind the announcement on the top. It isn't April yet
I have a google and just made another with no luck... Wife has had a google for about 8 years now and hers will not work as well... Idk... And yes the link works it shows the account i just made.

10D10TNO
Game Moderator
In-game Username: OdieusG
Game Moderator: Worldwide

Post by 10D10TNO » Fri Feb 22, 2019 03:40 AM

OK, I will direct the conversation to the admins and see what can be done. Just give a little patience man.

Edit: I looked up the name "Zarlex" and no such user listed. Are you sure it's that precise name?

Zarlex
New Hacker

Post by Zarlex » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:43 AM

10D10TNO wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 03:40 AM
OK, I will direct the conversation to the admins and see what can be done. Just give a little patience man.

Edit: I looked up the name "Zarlex" and no such user listed. Are you sure it's that precise name?
On google+? My name there is tim.. I have not been able to get past the login screen in the game. The gmail i am trying to use is {pruned for security reasons} which i just made i also reset phone to default to remove anything like advast security still no luck im getting the "registration error.. Please use normal username" message every time i use the g+....i really am sorry im not meaning to make this hard on you guys/girls only letting you know what i am getting and what im doing to get it.

Return to “Registration and Verification Issues”