- Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK

- Developers discord channel (For development live-streams and non-hackerz-online related topics only): https://discord.gg/VJrYR2SfUB

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

VOTE FOR NEXT GAME: viewtopic.php?f=3&p=7638#p7638

Useful idea for Guilds Protection

Please post content related game recommendations/suggestions here. Not Complaints.
BadUser21
New Hacker
In-game Username: 12566cy

Useful idea for Guilds Protection

Post by BadUser21 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:50 AM

I would like to present an idea about the guilds, too many new guilds will be destroyed immediately after the creation or after a while, because a lot of them spend money and bb in vain, so I would suggest that you add some up-to-date protection for guilds, After creating a guild to be insured 2 days from DDOS attacks and the leader has some explanation on how to lead a guild and how to receive new members without being ruined, if you have some idea say or place new ideas. 😀

Thanks for reading!
125667cy

cybertank
New Hacker
In-game Username: cybertank

Re: Useful idea for Guilds Protection

Post by cybertank » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:08 PM

Since datacenter is a special gateway, i suggest more login method like cypher ( the cypher code stored in guild member as executable app that trigger the code on the datacenter gateway like :

A datacenter gateway only connect with wireless, the login must bounce atleast 2 member of that guild for spoofing the wireless connection. Make the login even harder. We have to find the wireless frequency to enter the login screen of datacenter from .txt file on member gateway :

Apologize if the screenshot from other game, the point is put different login method since datacenter is crucial gateway on this game. Cheers.

BadUser21
New Hacker
In-game Username: 12566cy

Re: Useful idea for Guilds Protection

Post by BadUser21 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:12 PM

cybertank wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:08 PM
Since datacenter is a special gateway, i suggest more login method like cypher ( the cypher code stored in guild member as executable app that trigger the code on the datacenter gateway like :

A datacenter gateway only connect with wireless, the login must bounce atleast 2 member of that guild for spoofing the wireless connection. Make the login even harder. We have to find the wireless frequency to enter the login screen of datacenter from .txt file on member gateway :

Apologize if the screenshot from other game, the point is put different login method since datacenter is crucial gateway on this game. Cheers.
I like your idea,that's the great security for guilds but maybe it's hard for new players😀
125667cy

Return to “Game/Forum Recommendations”