Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK

New requirements for joining the Discord Server

⚠️All new members need to have their account active for 24 hours (lowest possible by bot) before joining due to security policy. This is to protect all members.⚠️

⚠️Members need to interact with the emoji that was sent by Verifier Bot⚠️

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

I am truly and greatly sorry, but have an update for Act a Fool.

A place where people can comment and chat an help come up with ideas.
ActNetCode
Story Writer
In-game Username: ActNetCode
Ingame Staff Rank: United States

I am truly and greatly sorry, but have an update for Act a Fool.

Post by ActNetCode » Fri Apr 13, 2018 01:53 AM

I went offline for quite some time and I must say I'm so sorry for that!!! Real life is pulling me down... I'm forgetting what is up and down... I'm falling straight toward the ground... In the water I wish I could land. Count to 10 or whatever number there is, so I can apologize for my absence...

Sadly I must redo (Act a Fool) completely...
The reason for this is because I lost interest in the current story, but I see an opportunity for a better story.
I promise there will be some similarities to the original Story i was working on, but I see room for improvement and a better plot.

I'm glad that they are people still posting stories and continuing the generation of (story and lore)

(Act a fool) Will receive a name change, because some people felt as if it was too much of a self insert, so the new name will be (Fool's Opportunity).

(Act a Fool) characters will receive false names and certain characters will be giving code names to represent certain players as a badge of honor.

(Act a Fool) readers have full permission to give there ideas and opinions on a chapter. In case of inactivity of the story readers are allowed to post their own ideas of a chapter to have them review to speed up the posting process.

(Act a Fool) like before will be continued by the flow and will be created freestyled without any clue of what may happen, so forgive me if I remove a character too soon, or created an impossible scenario.

(Act a Fool) will have references from other game stories and movies, Manga that you may not have heard of, but I claim no ownership of any product mention in the story and will not be advertising, any restaurants on Earth will not be mentioned and will be given a fake name to avoid copyright or/and lawsuit.

If you have an idea that you want to share or you just want to give criticism please use the #Fool in the title of the topic.

Those who don't know me... Think of me as a writer who acts a fool writing a story for the game.

I hope this Recreation of the story will Enlighten and Inspire some updates if at all possible.

IdentityCrisis
Administrator
In-game Username: IdentityCrisis
Ingame Staff Rank: Admin

Re: I am truly and greatly sorry, but have an update for Act a Fool.

Post by IdentityCrisis » Fri Apr 13, 2018 02:59 AM

Sounds good bro... Looking forward to reading some more of your own material!
IdentityCrisis(Rebellious_Joe)
HO Administration Team & Support Staff
support@hackerz.online
http://www.hackerzonline.com

Return to “Readers Chat”