Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK

New requirements for joining the Discord Server

⚠️All new members need to have their account active for 24 hours (lowest possible by bot) before joining due to security policy. This is to protect all members.⚠️

⚠️Members need to interact with the emoji that was sent by Verifier Bot⚠️

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

Finally some real defense for guilds

Please post feature requests here!
TimesOfGaming
Head Moderator
In-game Username: TimesOfGaming
Ingame Staff Rank: Admin

Re: Finally some real defense for guilds

Post by TimesOfGaming » Tue Feb 06, 2018 13:30 PM

Game_Over_Pal wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 16:45 PM
I think your idea of a way for a guild to fight back is great, but not through the immediate use of a DCIP changer. How about this? Once your guild is under attack, members may purchase an anti-ddos bot creator that restores 5% mitigation to their guild from every player they plant them on. The normal ddos bot only does 1.8% damage, but anyone can use them. The anti-ddos bot recovers more mitigation because it can only be used by the guild members under attack. So while an unlimited number of players can ddos a guild with a bot creator at 1.8% per bot, only the guild members under attack can fight to recover 5% mitigation per bot. Finally, if a guild survives an attack for a week, THEN the leader will have the option to purchase and use a DCIP changer, because nobody is interested in a long, drawn-out war, or being trapped.
What if the DC ip changer can only be used after there has been an attack and you use those bots and successfully bring it to normal. Like defense did more then offense and now change, could also change co when used perhaps, or change the ips of owner and Co, making it harder to find again.
Head Forums Moderator, Global Moderator ingame chat, and Active

TimesOfGaming
Head Moderator
In-game Username: TimesOfGaming
Ingame Staff Rank: Admin

Re: Finally some real defense for guilds

Post by TimesOfGaming » Mon Feb 12, 2018 08:12 AM

I am going to post the ideas I have seen when I get home to a group chat and yeah.
Head Forums Moderator, Global Moderator ingame chat, and Active

Return to “Feature Requests”