Solution for annoying players

Please post feature requests here!
TimesOfGaming
Head Moderator
In-game Username: TimesOfGaming
Ingame Staff Rank: Admin

Re: Solution for annoying players

Post by TimesOfGaming » Tue Oct 17, 2017 22:19 PM

I would like this, perhaps also a /report, to report a player who is breaking the rules. Maybe mods can see in chat when a report has been made.. Ex. "/report TimesOfGaming put a swear." Or something like that haha, I see alot of people in chat who do report things straight to mods but sometimes we don't know who is on due to the no ai spam. The /mute would work great for players who just don't wanna hear from someone they don't like but the /report may get the rule breakers outta chat as well :D
Head Forums Moderator, Global Moderator ingame chat, and Active

Deadmau5
Legendary Hacker
In-game Username: Deadmau5

Post by Deadmau5 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 00:29 AM

Person_x wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 08:49 AM
TimesOfGaming wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 22:19 PM
I would like this, perhaps also a /report, to report a player who is breaking the rules. Maybe mods can see in chat when a report has been made.. Ex. "/report TimesOfGaming put a swear." Or something like that haha, I see alot of people in chat who do report things straight to mods but sometimes we don't know who is on due to the no ai spam. The /mute would work great for players who just don't wanna hear from someone they don't like but the /report may get the rule breakers outta chat as well :D
Completely agreed plus an appeal button to appeal against non legit bans 😤😠😡
Dom,
You know how to contact mods on telegram to review a ban. This has been the process since I started.

ZeroDay
V.I.P.
In-game Username: Ugandan_Knuckle

Post by ZeroDay » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:36 PM

You know that ai spam is gone this would be an great idea :o :D

Firef0x
Hacker
In-game Username: _Fawkes_

Post by Firef0x » Thu Nov 02, 2017 21:42 PM

TimesOfGaming wrote:
better yet, when you report someone for saying something in chat, have the game make a log if the last 20-40 chat lines and send it in the report.

Deadmau5
Legendary Hacker
In-game Username: Deadmau5

Post by Deadmau5 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 01:59 AM

Firef0x wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 21:42 PM
TimesOfGaming wrote:
better yet, when you report someone for saying something in chat, have the game make a log if the last 20-40 chat lines and send it in the report.
or you can screenshot it and send it to me on telegram. why have the game do something for you? Do work son!

Blackdeath_ger
V.I.P.
In-game Username: blackdeath_ger

Post by Blackdeath_ger » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:47 AM

A /ignore would be enough.

Not Everything can be solved by Mods or dev.
Some weeks ago i just didnt want to See messages from a Player. BUT she didnt make anything against the game Rules.

Cadenjj
V.I.P.
In-game Username: Smilz

Post by Cadenjj » Thu Dec 21, 2017 07:57 AM

Person_x wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 18:38 PM
ITS URGENT

We all have someone very annoying or someone we who is something we aren't interested in to us in chat ;) :lol: so there is a need to add a new command to global chat i.e
  • /mute.playername.abc:for not showing his message for some limited time ABC minutes min is 5 max to 30 or 60 as you wish

[*]If this already exists which I think does then some other command for it
Yea I have these 2 kids that hit on me and I would live to see this
:lol: Don't wonder :lol:

Return to “Feature Requests”