- Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK

- Developers discord channel (For development live-streams and non-hackerz-online related topics only): https://discord.gg/VJrYR2SfUB

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

VOTE FOR NEXT GAME: viewtopic.php?f=3&p=7638#p7638

[announcement] Dark Entity - bigger than a guild

Introduce your guild, post guild news, and start guild wars! Have fun!
DocvalE
Legendary Hacker
In-game Username: DocvalE

[announcement] Dark Entity - bigger than a guild

Post by DocvalE » Wed Mar 21, 2018 15:32 PM

Hello my friends of the world of shadows,

I have almost finished the preparation which are need to create this new content. The hacking guide part I is the last tutorial I have to translate. But I will fresh it up after close to a year. Some has changed during the year and I will give you the newest infos and hints.

Well, back to the topic. Dark Entity is no guild! We are a secret organisation operating in the underground. All informations persons outside of the inner circle know, are infomations we allow them to know. 

During the first periode we establish our structure and spread the work. Therefore we start with german speaking player only. To keep it a bit easier building up all the tiny stuff for a perfect integration of new members, support for new players with starter-kits, building up education guilds and many more. If we have finish that we will conquer the whole world and cover it with darkness.

What we expect from you to become a member of Dark Entity, will be follow.

What you definitely should know. We test, teach and train new tactics. The test victims will be selected a special way. 

We will collect IPs from high software player like "1700", which where often used to block the retrace. We will retrace bounce IPs and we'll find the origin as well. 

We will select those players, who publish IPs of beginners.

Well additional select those, who act and write against our ideals.

I hope I could make clear how the selection  works. That's right now all you need to know about. Well and don't think a history deleter is the worse that can happen. A history deleter is just the kind announcement to change the used tactic and/or behavior.

our ideals

We respect EVERY player no matter who he is, no matter what he is and no matter how smart he is.

We fight for a fair gameplay and we will hunt those unfair players. Any action of any member is like we all did it. We are one and we think, speak and act as one!

We are a open-minded community and hope you will help us to go on this way. Feel free to tell us your crazy ideas and thoughts. Often a thought develops to many new ideas. Let us be the blacksmith of ideas of this game and rock it.

two rules which should never be broken

No member of Dark Entity is allowed to speak about it and to tell anybody about his membership or what the relationship is about.

As mentioned we operate in darkness. Nobody will know what we do, why we do it and who is participating in this action. 

This two points above are a protection for every member and volunteer. Believe me and trust my wired thoughts.

the embassy and the ambassador

The guild [EoDE] is the official embassy and will be the one and only way to communicate with the shadow world. 

Viewless, the ambassador, has diplomatic immunity. I will leak his IP soon, to give you some more ways to communicate.

I hope you use it wise and think about the possible reaction of any action against.

The guild [EoDE] will never participate in any action against other guilds. If so I am going to kick those out of the guild. If the person(s) wouldn't say a word I am going to kick all current members. This is a very serios point for us and we don't make any compromises about that.

I hope you will respect the diplomatic immunity of the guild and the ambassador.

If you like to make the first contact feel free to ask Viewless. Be patient at the beginning please. I know many of you whant to know what's behind the curtain, but give us the time to do it right and not to rush it. 

Thank you very much for your attention and time!

More information will find the way into this post later.

You will not know us.
You will not see us.
BUT
You will recognise us.

Viewless

ambassador
👁เดค👁🖖 Doc 👿

IdentityCrisis
Administrator
In-game Username: IdentityCrisis
Ingame Staff Rank: Admin

Re: [announcement] Dark Entity - bigger than a guild

Post by IdentityCrisis » Wed Mar 21, 2018 21:54 PM

From what I understood, you have good points and look forward to seeing what happens... Best of luck!
IdentityCrisis(Rebellious_Joe)
HO Administration Team & Support Staff
support@hackerz.online
http://www.hackerzonline.com

Return to “Guilds Hangout/Guild Recruitment”