Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK
Once entered, first command you should use to get access is /new

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

Something.................

General conversation about the game and game/forum recommendations.
Carlo_Gambino
V.I.P.
In-game Username: Carlo_Gambino

Something.................

Post by Carlo_Gambino » Tue Aug 28, 2018 14:11 PM

Hello People its been a lot of time for me to post actually anything here. I am not active in game anymore, you may say I left the game after recent updates, which proved nothing more then 1 more step by dev for abandoning this game and shifting to new one, I admire new game, will play that, here I am gonna say something about this game......

Dev plz shut this game down properly and give people certain prizes/start up advantages in new hackerz according to their reputation and software levels in current hackerz.

Happy migration to all xD

See you all in new hackerz reloaded, btw good luck finding me there with a changed name.... unless you are a part of the hidden hackerz council xD

UwZerokoolX
Administrator
In-game Username: UwZerokoolX

Re: Something.................

Post by UwZerokoolX » Sat Jan 12, 2019 15:10 PM

This game is not being shut down. Judging by your complaint, you are talking about the delete IP log mission which was being strongly abused. I told Dev to remove them because I was getting complaints from to many players that people were gaining rep so fast that it became pointless to play.

The new game will connect to the old game in someways but rep will not be in the new game. If you have any inquiries, join the HOReloaded telegram group. Link is posted above.
ILL|VDT|uWx|Zerokool-X

Spoiler!

Return to “General Discussion & Recommendations”