Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK

New requirements for joining the Discord Server

⚠️All new members need to have their account active for 24 hours (lowest possible by bot) before joining due to security policy. This is to protect all members.⚠️

⚠️Members need to interact with the emoji that was sent by Verifier Bot⚠️

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

Hiiii!! ^-^

General conversation about the game and game/forum recommendations.
Ella
Legendary Hacker

Hiiii!! ^-^

Post by Ella » Fri Mar 24, 2017 22:22 PM

I was asked to post on here by myself or anonymously and thought.. well... why not just post as myself ^-^

Most of you already know of me! Cos cute things and mayyybe jigglies ^-^ although i cannot say that ingame anymore cos im a good girl :D
I used to be a leader in another game for two years, Castle Clash.
My friend, hurshh is a youtuber he is the founder of the WhiteKnights guilds and i was leader of WhiteKnightsSG. During my time of leadership there ive met quite a lot of people and realized that you will learn a lot just by observing other players and see what they do when things happen... well.. when i quit playing castle clash i was just bored of candy crush and stuffs i started to play this game and honestly it is really fun!

Here is a brief story of how ANA destroyed TMN.
I keep hearing all kinds of different things about my own guild and myself and as time passes by i just smile ^-^

Some or most already knows that suprm and i battle it out with each other.. we did start of friendly but something happened and he started to treat me badly and thats when we started fighting with each other.. *shrug*

I love hearing these things because when other people dislike another person they will convince themselves and others around them to also dislike and for me.. eventually.. people make mistakes and it brings them down along with the others around them.

Keep in mind for whom ever is reading this. Its not to start any drama ^-^ i was asked to write this post because its amazing :D

When i started playing this game i was a complete idiot and even annoyed the developer about questions he gets asked all the time until i watched all the videos and streams and thought.. this is an amazing game.. other games you can battle other guilds and other guild members.. but you cant really destroy an entire guild. Other games requires strategy and teamwork ofcourse.. but only to win a battle.

This game, is good because you need teamwork, trusted and loyal people, information and secrecy. <-- the reason why i say secrecy is because it makes your opponants assume things and eventually make mistakes themselves.

When the developer first streamed about guilds coming out i collected all current players IP and when they changed their IP it did not bother me because well they would turn up eventually because everyone was still learning. When guilds were being created i checked all the IP and even the same ones that i didnt see as a leader.
Tsm was leaked for a little bit during the creation of the guild and i kept it thinking its fine
Suprm and i started to dislike each other due to us going back and forth and sure i may have broken some rules ingame chat ^-^ :D *giggles
I started to keep an eye on the top 40 players and reps of what was going on at the time
Diablo was sortof a new player and made his own guild (newer players reading this please keep this in mind) he was building his rep higher to the point where nobody was able to join his guild due to the guild rep requirement was too high so he was sitting in his own guild stuck there for a fair abit of time in b0o.

After abit of conversation in game and line i had asked a member of mine, wasp to go over there and become to coleader so we could get b0o's data center ip and ddos it.
She had agreed and after the guild was destroyed they were put on cold miners and then i had remembered that suprm did not like me and i had already made a promise to him about burning his guild from how he treated me.
I had asked wasp to keep an eye on her firewall log and i sent him a message asking him not to collect wasp's miners. With suprm's dislike for me.. all we had to do was wait until he showed up in the logs and it was perfect because i lurk a lot in the game and one day suprm had told everyone in global chat his alt accounts names.
About a half hour later.. suprm was in the logs. It took me only two tries to get TMN's decryption key from him.
We then agreed to keep it secret ^-^

After first ddosing TMN, they had kicked everyone out of it so they wouldnt be stuck with cold miners for 24 hours and now they are in a guild called ill.
I then told Suprm that my promise was kept and that i would leave him a lone now...
Until we are provoked again that is ^-^
Attachments
IMG_20170324_151554.jpg
IMG_20170324_151554.jpg (106.25 KiB) Viewed 6621 times
IMG_20170324_151521.jpg
IMG_20170324_151521.jpg (132.89 KiB) Viewed 6621 times

TeAmEr
Site Admin
In-game Username: TeAmEr

Re: Hiiii!! ^-^

Post by TeAmEr » Fri Mar 24, 2017 22:41 PM

now THATS a real hackerz story!!! awesome work!

whoami_96
Legendary Hacker
In-game Username: whoami96

Post by whoami_96 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 04:05 AM

aah nice story :D
i hope there will be more story like this :D

or ella, you could create more story, you are a good story teller :lol:
Imagenub|whoami69

Ella
Legendary Hacker

Post by Ella » Sat Mar 25, 2017 06:00 AM

I just put thought into it is all and well all what happened... happened so its easy to write :D
Thank you! ^-^

Ella
Legendary Hacker

Post by Ella » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:32 AM

I had mentioned this in my initial post that it was not to start any drama and i guess i should say this too.
Developer had asked me to post this because it is a good story!
Not meant to cause any problems ^-^
(Getting feed back about it so thought id say this)

Tdl_gameryt
New Hacker

Post by Tdl_gameryt » Tue Mar 28, 2017 09:02 AM

Make more 😁😂😂

Fikham
V.I.P.

Post by Fikham » Tue Mar 28, 2017 09:16 AM

And now they moved to VAN. Happily forever after.

UwZerokoolX
Administrator
In-game Username: UwZerokoolX

Post by UwZerokoolX » Tue Mar 28, 2017 13:16 PM

Fikham wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 09:16 AM
Lol, for now... ;)
ILL|VDT|uWx|Zerokool-X

Spoiler!

Ella
Legendary Hacker

Post by Ella » Wed Mar 29, 2017 07:56 AM

UwZerokoolX wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 13:16 PM
Fikham wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 09:16 AM
Lol, for now... ;)
:D

BulbBuster
New Hacker

Lol

Post by BulbBuster » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:54 AM

Lmbo yall cra cra
:twisted: [GlobalMod] [Staff] [ForumMod] BulbBuster :twisted:

Return to “General Discussion & Recommendations”