Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK

New requirements for joining the Discord Server

⚠️All new members need to have their account active for 24 hours (lowest possible by bot) before joining due to security policy. This is to protect all members.⚠️

⚠️Members need to interact with the emoji that was sent by Verifier Bot⚠️

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

Guilds

krankenwagen
Retired
In-game Username: krankenwagen
Ingame Staff Rank: Global

Re: Guilds

Post by krankenwagen » Tue Apr 04, 2017 02:42 AM

Blitz wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 02:38 AM
The game states bot attack at 1% of target rep and here it states its 3% . which is correct ??
The percentage mentioned ingame is more recent and put there by the developer himself.
I think 1% is more accurate because of that, and because i figured that out by trial and error too.
Random cat:
Press F5 to see another one 0_0

Blitz
V.I.P.

Post by Blitz » Tue Apr 04, 2017 03:25 AM

But 3% would save me soooo much time 😜
Thanks for the update Krank✌
00OO Family | Blitz

Fikham
V.I.P.

Post by Fikham » Tue Apr 04, 2017 14:17 PM

AbdellahASKI wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 00:13 AM
What about kicking a co leader?
I think maybe it need a workaround
I was told that a kicked co lead still got the decryption key so it's really unsafe to kick a co leader if you want to will this got changed in the future ?
You need to get colead's IP before you recruit a new one. After you kicked your old colead, you will be able to delete the key. In fact, actually your Guild Datacenter IP will be changed after a few days the old colead kicked tho.

Umm it'd be easier if you ask kicked colead to delete the decryption key~

AbdellahASKI
V.I.P.

Post by AbdellahASKI » Tue Apr 04, 2017 14:32 PM

Fikham wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 14:17 PM
You need to get colead's IP before recruit your a new one. After you kicked your old colead, you will be able to delete the key. In fact, actually your Guild Datacenter IP will be changed after the new colead is recruited tho.

Umm it'd be easier if you ask kicked colead to delete the decryption key~
Thanks for your reply Fikham, Well didn't know that it could be deleted thought that it will stay protected (can't be deleted), The problem is that the colead just left the game without any notice and i don't have his ip anyway i'll delete it if i find it.

But wait are you sure that the datacenter ip get changed after the new co lead recruitment ? if it's true so the the file data that i got as a leader will also be changed meaning that the key with the old co-lead is useless :?: are you sure about that ?
That's what we are : GHOSTS(GST).
Waiting for you in the dark.
You can't see us, but WE SEE YOU.

Fikham
V.I.P.

Post by Fikham » Tue Apr 04, 2017 15:54 PM

50% I'm sure, because it happened to my alt guild: ane. I'm doing some experiments there a few days ago (before you ask here).
I'm trying to kicked out old colead, delete his decryption key, and recruit a new colead, and I found my datacenter IP changed after almost 5 or 7 days the new colead is recruited.
I dunno if the old decryption key and new decryption was the same or not, but I noticed the old Datacenter IP was changed after the last maintenance. (04/04)
CMIIW mods 😗

AbdellahASKI
V.I.P.

Post by AbdellahASKI » Tue Apr 04, 2017 16:16 PM

Fikham wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 15:54 PM
50% I'm sure, because it happened to my alt guild: ane. I'm doing some experiments there a few days ago (before you ask here).
I'm trying to kicked out old colead, delete his decryption key, and recruit a new colead, and I found my datacenter IP changed after almost 5 or 7 days the new colead is recruited.
I dunno if the old decryption key and new decryption was the same or not, but I noticed the old Datacenter IP was changed after the last maintenance. (04/04)
CMIIW mods 😗
Oh I see now, Thanks.

Fikham
V.I.P.

Post by Fikham » Tue Apr 04, 2017 17:01 PM

If you want to make sure that my alt guild IP has changed, ask Bootifer to give you my old IP. I bet you cant add it on your connection manager.

AbdellahASKI
V.I.P.

Post by AbdellahASKI » Tue Apr 04, 2017 22:23 PM

Fikham wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 17:01 PM
If you want to make sure that my alt guild IP has changed, ask Bootifer to give you my old IP. I bet you cant add it on your connection manager.
Yeah I'll see thank you :D

Fikham
V.I.P.

Post by Fikham » Wed Apr 05, 2017 00:37 AM

It's okay 😀

HvcInfinite
New Hacker

Post by HvcInfinite » Thu May 11, 2017 07:17 AM

If my leader isn"t active for more then 48hours what could i do , cause , there is one guy that has our ip's in the guild and he's attacking us and attaching bot which is set to ddos our guild ... he said if leader doesen't kick him out he will keep doing it

Return to “Written”