Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK

New requirements for joining the Discord Server

⚠️All new members need to have their account active for 24 hours (lowest possible by bot) before joining due to security policy. This is to protect all members.⚠️

⚠️Members need to interact with the emoji that was sent by Verifier Bot⚠️

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

Connection Manager IP Filter idea & Rep Lvl being 'overwritten'

Game tutorials, Bug/Issue Reporting, User Questions, and User Complaints/Perma Ban Appeal's
MADCRAB!
New Hacker
In-game Username: madcrab

Connection Manager IP Filter idea & Rep Lvl being 'overwritten'

Post by MADCRAB! » Sat Jul 29, 2017 09:03 AM

Hello Developer and colleagues :)

I am hoping that a feature may be implemented in the near future, that of a IP filter in the Connection Manager.
It would be awesome to have the following function:
Sort/filter IP's by (ascending/descending):
-Last Added
-Last Hacked
-Rep Level
-Alphabetical Order

^I think that would be cool, if that is possible please keep that in mind for future updates!

Also, when IP's are "overwritten" (when you already have the target in your Connection Manager History Log and save the IP without knowing you already have it), does the rep level in the history really have to be cleared each instance that happens?
I think that should be addressed, and/or target analyser should be able to connect to the gateway via the Connection Manager and used to save the Rep of the target in the Connection Manager through a bounce or direct connection, because its good to know the rep of the target but if you connect to the gateway and then discontinue to use the Password Cracker then it doesn't actually save the Rep Lvl in the Connections Manager.
Gets annoying and harder to farm higher rep players when so many low Rep or 'unknown' rep targets are in the way and to save the Rep level you must use the Password Cracker even after connecting to the gateway.

Thanks for the consideration!

-Marty the Madcrab

TimesOfGaming
Head Moderator
In-game Username: TimesOfGaming
Ingame Staff Rank: Admin

Re: Connection Manager IP Filter idea & Rep Lvl being 'overwritten'

Post by TimesOfGaming » Sat Jul 29, 2017 09:57 AM

I would like to see something along the lines of if adding an ip you currently have it lets you know. Something along those lines because there have been many times I almost blacklisted myself on accident getting new IPs.
Head Forums Moderator, Global Moderator ingame chat, and Active

Nightdemon
Game Moderator
In-game Username: NightD3mon

Re: Connection Manager IP Filter idea & Rep Lvl being 'overwritten'

Post by Nightdemon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 23:40 PM

Maybe have names of guild and added ips on the log.
I know red is u and guildies but have a name so I know it's player A that's already on my connect list. Or maybe a different color?

Return to “Questions, F.A.Q, Bugs, & Complaints”