Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK

New requirements for joining the Discord Server

⚠️All new members need to have their account active for 24 hours (lowest possible by bot) before joining due to security policy. This is to protect all members.⚠️

⚠️Members need to interact with the emoji that was sent by Verifier Bot⚠️

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

More questions :)

Game tutorials, Bug/Issue Reporting, User Questions, and User Complaints/Perma Ban Appeal's
Frosty
New Hacker
In-game Username: littlesych0

More questions :)

Post by Frosty » Tue Jul 31, 2018 20:34 PM

Hey guys,

been playing for almost a week now (still loving the game btw, awesome job)

Anyway, more doubts came to my mind hahaha, hope you guys can answer me those and sorry if these question were already somewhere here on the forums and maybe I missed it. also english is not my first language so forgive me for any mistakes.

1 - Recently when I login into the game, I'm getting a few messages of wannacrywormbs being deleted. What I wanna know is, those virus were deleted the moment my antivirus detected it or it was only deleted when I login?

2 - This doubt you can ignore if you want because it may "ruin" the fun experience of the game. Im having troubles about changing the mark of the school missions. Its because there are so many files there and i cant find the correct one in time. Sometimes it happen to me to find a file with some ip's and i have no idea what to do. Any hint is appreciated but like i said, if you think that telling me ruins the fun of the game, feel free to ignore that question.

3- Alright so, I told a friend to come over into my house (he also plays the game) and he asked me something that I didnt know. He asked me if its a problem if we both are connected in the same wifi. Like, if that wouldnt look like 1 person is using 2 accounts? Thats not allowed I suppose? If so he couldnt connect into the game while he is here? Im not sure how those things work so forgive me for my ignorance lol

4 - Alright last question so I'll stop bothering you guys :)
To find out a player ip, there is no other way unless I look into other player's ip's and see if that person forgot to clear the logs. Is that correct? Or there is other way?

Peace

Nightdemon
Game Moderator
In-game Username: NightD3mon

Re: More questions :)

Post by Nightdemon » Tue Jul 31, 2018 22:25 PM

Answers are as follows
Q1: it's outdated wanna cry. Sometimes ublogin u may see 1 or 50 just depends on how many ips infected you and what is left of there lifespan.

Q2: there is a search bar in the schools database. And the some_ip_address.txt file is a player or guilds ip.
if players then u can use it and infect, farm, whatever u want. If it's a guild ip then u can ddos it or hack it and get the owners_data file and it has all the guild members ips in there. Also other guilds or npc ips under Clients in same file.

Q3: He can play same as you. You can. Have a whole apartment complex playing if you want at the same time.

Q4: you can get files from packages (some_ip_address.txt) and also from logs and missions.
the school has a good log file for new players.
You can (I don't like to do this) leave your ip in others logs and when someone hacks you then u can take there ip from your firewall log. Problem with this option is you lose rep and ur gonna have a ton of viruses and log deletes.

Hope this helps.

Frosty
New Hacker
In-game Username: littlesych0

Re: More questions :)

Post by Frosty » Wed Aug 01, 2018 08:07 AM

I appreciate all the help Nightdemon. Thanks man

Return to “Questions, F.A.Q, Bugs, & Complaints”