- Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK

- Developers discord channel (For development live-streams and non-hackerz-online related topics only): https://discord.gg/VJrYR2SfUB

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

VOTE FOR NEXT GAME: viewtopic.php?f=3&p=7638#p7638

WannaCry Worm - Collect Spam

For you new story writers, post your stories here, and if it becomes popular, you will receive your in story forum!
1337_M03W
Global Moderator
In-game Username: 1337_M03W
Ingame Staff Rank: MY

WannaCry Worm - Collect Spam

Post by 1337_M03W » Tue Jun 20, 2017 08:54 AM

Hello everyone,

Have you ever get those WCry collect spam, and it must have felt good right? All the incoming HC you gained from tenth to hundreds of hc per day, hours and minutes!
But sometimes it's quiet, you felt lonely, it made you think if your WCry ever works, then suddenly you were flooded with them, Kaching! 1M in over an hour or so. Such a wonderful feeling.

Last night was cold, it was raining around 2:54AM, I reach my phone and runs Hackers app. I didn't realize it, but I have lost myself into the immersivity of the game. By the time I was minding my own business, hacking, farming, planting Wcry, messing people with Inv_history_virus(haha), the best part of it is to chat, it's fun to hang in the Global Chat and talks with everyone in the community. As there is nothing that could last long in this life, so do the Global Chat, it becomes quiet and dead like a grave. The rain is getting heavier and the wind is howling through the crack of my windows, making an eerie sound. I adjust the position of my pillow for my back and start to focus back on my game and then I realize something. There were one particular collect notification popping up everytime for the past 3 hours. Same username with same amount of hc collected and same interval collecting time. I thought it was just my mind playing with me, I waited for roughly 30 seconds and it popped up again, 3 collecion each time. I start to go paranoid and start to record my screen activity. I'm positive, it was exact 30-35 seconds interval with 3 miner for the past hour. This isn't normal I thought to myself. What is happening?

"Worm collected 1HC from DangerHack"
"Worm collected 3HC from DangerHack"
"Worm collected 4HC from DangerHack"
"Worm collected 9HC from DangerHack"
"Worm collected 15HC from DangerHack"
"Worm collected 4HC from DangerHack"

I was recording the screen for 5 minutes then I decide to ping him in the Global Chat.
"1337_M03W: DangerHack.."
There was no reply, I'm thinking to myself, who played the game to collect their miner every 30 seonds for 4 hour streak and counting.. I flush my mind and positively thinking that atleast my WCry have 6hc every minute for the next 8 days..
"not again.." :shock:

Deadmau5
Legendary Hacker
In-game Username: Deadmau5
Ingame Staff Rank: Admin

Re: WannaCry Worm - Collect Spam

Post by Deadmau5 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 14:14 PM

My account does the same thing when I close my screen without exiting Hackerz. It "bootloops" and logs me in and then out every minute or so.

TheGhostTown
V.I.P.

Re: WannaCry Worm - Collect Spam

Post by TheGhostTown » Thu Jun 29, 2017 18:10 PM

Deadmau5 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 14:14 PM
My account does the same thing when I close my screen without exiting Hackerz. It "bootloops" and logs me in and then out every minute or so.
Yup. Same issue. My guild was freaking out at me in guild chat because it kept spamming "TheGhostTown Has Left" and then 1 second later, "TheGhostTown Has Joined". Great way to keep miners hot, though lol

Code: Select all

root@user:~$ nano datacenter_owners_data.html // I got all those hacks.

Return to “New Stories”