Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK

New requirements for joining the Discord Server

⚠️All new members need to have their account active for 24 hours (lowest possible by bot) before joining due to security policy. This is to protect all members.⚠️

⚠️Members need to interact with the emoji that was sent by Verifier Bot⚠️

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

A bad sotry i made

For you new story writers, post your stories here, and if it becomes popular, you will receive your in story forum!
ZeroDay
V.I.P.
In-game Username: Ugandan_Knuckle

A bad sotry i made

Post by ZeroDay » Fri Dec 01, 2017 09:46 AM

WARNIG THIS IS A BAD STORY I MADE FOR AN MOCK EXAM
Task 2
Battle for The Planet Side

The war started when I was just a kid, when I look back at my childhood I see moment’s of peace. That’s why I joined the Guardians to keep the peaceful moments and to eradicate the bad ones.

Now when I look at the tree where I once played as a child I can still remember it. I remember the beautiful leafs how big it was the orange sun shining it’s light upon me, and the moon coming around the horizon to show me that it’s time to rest. Now all I can see is destruction the once beautiful tree is now just a destroyed mess. The once beautiful path is just ruins and bodies. I see the bodies lie on the path like they were just lining up for their death. There were maybe hundreds of bodies some of them my friends and some of them my enemies. Now as I look at my dead friends I call it in to the HQ, and all I can do is just sit there wait and hope that nothing tries to attack me. When I look up at the skies I can only ponder on what my life could have been if the Destroyers never came. After sitting there just pondering the extraction ship comes. I get onboard the spaceship, they asked me what happened all I could say was “Now this is the law of the jungle as old and as true as the sky. The wolf that keeps it shall prosper while the wolf that breaks it will die. Because the strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is the pack. They should've followed me and not wandered off from their pack it’s their own fault…” As I arrive to the HQ I get a briefing on the next mission “You’ll be dropping down by here at thirteen hundred, your mission is to stop the Destroyers from entering the drop zone for the D-Day attack exfiltration won’t be available until fourteen hundred good luck and you know the rules stay with your pack” The commander said. As me and my crew is getting ready. I overheard a conversation between the crew one of the men said “hell we won’t come out of this alive. Well at least I’ll get the honour of an warrior's life” I walked up to him and said “Get it together we won’t die if we stick to the pack remember stick to the pack” We get in our dropships and we get ready to drop to the planetside “This is it huh D-Day is finally here well here goes nothing” I said as I closed my eyes. The pods dropped it was like being on some sort of ride at the park fun but it turns your stomach around. We dropped inside the dropzone and I wasn’t scared at all this is what I’ve trained for my whole life. Bullets were flying everywhere the enemy was tougher than I expected took like ten bullets to even take them down. They’re superhuman… No armour or creature can take five bullets and not go down but ten?! it’s ridiculous. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I look down, I see… I see blood… my life is flashing by my childhood my family together around me giving gifts and being so happy I remember the last time I saw them it was Christmas and we were giving gifts to each other and had it so fun but I also remember drunken fights between my dad and uncle. From the training it was fun I got some friends and I shot a metric shitton of bullets I was the top of my class so good the military offering to pay for my education. I gotta snap out of this I thought to myself but I got so tired…. I’ll just close my eyes just for a little while… I got smacked in the face by one of my crew members “Get out of this! Edward stay with me you can’t leave us now! Fudge fudge fudge! Edward is down I repeat Edward is down! I request backup” “Backup is a negative leave Commander Edward and finish the mission objective” I heard the radio said “FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE! I can’t just leave him here!” the crew member said “You have to that’s an order I’ll be fine go now!” I said “But… Edward we can’t just leave you” the crew member said “You have to I’ll manage no buts just finish the objective and come back for me” I said “Yes sir” They all said while the walked away and my eyes got so heavy again… and I… I’ll just close them for a….
The End

ZeroDay
V.I.P.
In-game Username: Ugandan_Knuckle

Re: A bad sotry i made

Post by ZeroDay » Fri Dec 01, 2017 09:52 AM

Sorry if there's some swearing I didn't find or manage to get out :P

ActNetCode
Story Writer
In-game Username: ActNetCode
Ingame Staff Rank: United States

Re: A bad sotry i made

Post by ActNetCode » Mon Dec 04, 2017 16:58 PM

This was an interesting to read, i would suggest some different wording for some things to give more details, but it was a good read.

Return to “New Stories”