Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK

New requirements for joining the Discord Server

⚠️All new members need to have their account active for 24 hours (lowest possible by bot) before joining due to security policy. This is to protect all members.⚠️

⚠️Members need to interact with the emoji that was sent by Verifier Bot⚠️

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

Arty's Missives: Incident Zero

For you new story writers, post your stories here, and if it becomes popular, you will receive your in story forum!
Art3m1s
V.I.P.

Arty's Missives: Incident Zero

Post by Art3m1s » Sun Sep 10, 2017 01:28 AM

...............A friend. A competitive player. A system admin. A trusted HackerzOnline community member. UwZerokoolX is an old player, with more than a year of Hackerz experience under his belt. He's been around as long, if not longer than I have, and has seen more changes than many of the players today. His duty, as a system admin, was to aid the dev in perfecting and fine tuning his game. To aid players in many bugs they may have, and to make sure the metaphorical boat sailed smoothly. His position gave him many abilities to debug and solve problems on the server side of things, but nothing to do with players or guild IP's. (Don't worry, the admins can't see those)
...............Obviously to have the Admin position, UwZerokoolX had to be trustworthy, and know the game. He's also very serious about rules, regulation, and fair play. Were this a simple question of character, his slate would be clear as a crystal. If he weren't trustable, he nevery would have had the position. Instead, this is a question of Fact vs Opinions
...............Fact: What we know so far is that several days ago, one of the largest Hackerz Guilds to ever exist was ddosed, and then destroyed days after the initial attack. This sounds pretty bad already, like who has the MOJO to kill a 19 member Guild? To top it off, the guild was comprised mostly of High-Reputation players, making it even harder to find and destroy. They would have had the experience to keep from leaking, and the skill to cover their tracks in case they do. Not to mention the Software levels they must have. Considering everything, breaking in, finding ips, finding guild data, that would be difficult. Difficult, but not impossible. It's alleged that after giving UwZerokoolX their log in information, two members of TeaM's accounts were used to get the Guild'so Datacenter Ip (DCIP). It's also been claimed that members of TeaM and it's allied guilds were growing tired of how the players treaten other, Lower-Reputation players. UwZerokoolX himself claims a player leaked the DCIP to him.
...............The Entire Situation has become rather delicate, and it is my personal suggestion that those directly affected, or involved take a step back from decision making and discussing the topic.
...............Fictions: this is dedicated to opinions that have been picked up from the in game chat itself. My personal opinion is that UwZerokoolXis a focused player, one who was, and should be trusted until raw evidence proves it wasn't him. He's been around almost as long as I can remember, and I consider him to be a friend. He knows the rules, and he knows right from wrong. And for as long as I've known him, he's always choosen right.
...............Many players were more than happy, eager even, to comment on Incident Zero, especially many directly affected by it. Among the High-Reputation members of TeaM and it's alliances, Game_Over_Pal was freely giving his opinion on the matter. When asked about increasing tensions between authority players (Admin, and moderators) and players, his response was that "Only one (is under increased harrassment) and he knows what he did" referencing UwZerokoolX, and his alleged actions. Other players showed appreciation for UwZerokoolX, and even went as far to say that he is a helpful member of the Hackerz Online community. A player by three name of MissionKillz admits that he needed help fixing his game, and yes not only was UwZerokoolX helpful but "The Admin UwZerokoolX... he did a good job."
...............UwZerokoolX has been a positive member of the Hackerz Online Community, and I have never seen him publicly recognized for his contributions. All it took was one finger pointed at him, and his entire reputation was ruined. All I ask is for each of you reading this to find your own truths. Read the facts, ask around and find your own. But don't jump on a bandwagon, just because someone claims it to be true. Find the facts, and make your own decision.
...............If any new developments arise from Incident Zero, you'll heare it from me. My next article will be about the fickle little bundles of code called Ips, and as always, My name is Art3mis, and this is goodbye! (For now ;) )
________________________________________________~Art3m1s~
___________________________________________The Modern Maiden Huntress

TimesOfGaming
Head Moderator
In-game Username: TimesOfGaming
Ingame Staff Rank: Admin

Re: Arty's Missives: Incident Zero

Post by TimesOfGaming » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:49 AM

I have a very good time reading this! Thank you!
Head Forums Moderator, Global Moderator ingame chat, and Active

ActNetCode
Story Writer
In-game Username: ActNetCode
Ingame Staff Rank: United States

Post by ActNetCode » Sat Sep 16, 2017 14:11 PM

Oh this was a Good Read! The way you made this so clear made my eyes water.

gadsar
New Hacker
In-game Username: raja

Post by gadsar » Tue Oct 17, 2017 04:08 AM

Vielen Dank für das Teilen der ausgezeichneten Informationen Great Job halten die gute Arbeit

ActNetCode
Story Writer
In-game Username: ActNetCode
Ingame Staff Rank: United States

Post by ActNetCode » Thu Nov 09, 2017 15:45 PM

gadsar wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 04:08 AM
Vielen Dank für das Teilen der ausgezeichneten Informationen Great Job halten die gute Arbeit
German: Einige Änderungen wurden vorgenommen, um Platz und Ordnung zu schaffen.
English: Some changes have been made to make room and order.

Return to “New Stories”