Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK

New requirements for joining the Discord Server

⚠️All new members need to have their account active for 24 hours (lowest possible by bot) before joining due to security policy. This is to protect all members.⚠️

⚠️Members need to interact with the emoji that was sent by Verifier Bot⚠️

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

Rules -Explained- PLEASE READ (Old)

Please read the rules before posting. These rules cover the game and the forums. If you are having issues understanding the rules and have questions, please post them here.

Please register to access the forums.
BrotherOfAll
New Hacker

Re: Rules -Explained- PLEASE READ

Post by BrotherOfAll » Thu Apr 13, 2017 17:34 PM

Also how long are the servers gonna be down?
~[*_*]~[°-°]~[°¬°]~BROTHEROFALL~[°¬°]~[°-°]~[*_*]~
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

10D10TNO
Head Moderator
In-game Username: OdieusG
Ingame Staff Rank: Worldwide

Post by 10D10TNO » Thu Apr 13, 2017 17:57 PM

BrotherOfAll wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 17:33 PM
Awe, there isn't a way to get more involved with scripting or programming some add on features. Maybe even just a test environmental system. Say for instance there was an idea that seemed interesting like a recent topic bot net integrated systems. When developing, if this is developed for the game it takes time in order to stabilize the system so it won't corrupt the whole game.
There is an environment you could use, called the alpha servers. There is a team already in place to assist in the development, but the exact words, I believe, was "break whatever you want, in there"

krankenwagen
Retired
In-game Username: krankenwagen
Ingame Staff Rank: Global

Post by krankenwagen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 20:14 PM

BrotherOfAll wrote:
Awe, there isn't a way to get more involved with scripting or programming some add on features. Maybe even just a test environmental system. Say for instance there was an idea that seemed interesting like a recent topic bot net integrated systems. When developing, if this is developed for the game it takes time in order to stabilize the system so it won't corrupt the whole game.
You wouldn't be the first to offer to help, but to this day nobody except the developer himself have been working on the game.
What users can do is test things, help people who have basic gameplay questions, report bugs, and help make people with feature suggestions to make their idea more detailed.
Random cat:
Press F5 to see another one 0_0

BrotherOfAll
New Hacker

Post by BrotherOfAll » Fri Apr 14, 2017 00:12 AM

OdieusG wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 17:57 PM
BrotherOfAll wrote:
There is an environment you could use, called the alpha servers. There is a team already in place to assist in the development, but the exact words, I believe, was "break whatever you want, in there"
How do I get into the alpha servers. Is there a special add on or backdoor in the regular app? This sounds interesting I am interested. [/quote]

BrotherOfAll
New Hacker

Post by BrotherOfAll » Fri Apr 14, 2017 00:14 AM

krankenwagen wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 20:14 PM
BrotherOfAll wrote:
You wouldn't be the first to offer to help, but to this day nobody except the developer himself have been working on the game.
What users can do is test things, help people who have basic gameplay questions, report bugs, and help make people with feature suggestions to make their idea more detailed.

I would like to get into that.

krankenwagen
Retired
In-game Username: krankenwagen
Ingame Staff Rank: Global

Post by krankenwagen » Fri Apr 14, 2017 01:29 AM

BrotherOfAll wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 00:14 AM
krankenwagen wrote:
BrotherOfAll wrote:

I would like to get into that.
It's more behavior than status, you don't really "get in", you just do that stuff.
We would be happy if you'd help around with helping people :D
Random cat:
Press F5 to see another one 0_0

Pandora
V.I.P.

Post by Pandora » Fri Apr 14, 2017 01:32 AM

BrotherOfAll wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 00:12 AM
OdieusG wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 17:57 PM
BrotherOfAll wrote:
How do I get into the alpha servers. Is there a special add on or backdoor in the regular app? This sounds interesting I am interested.
[/quote]

To answer the question. Go to settings in the app. Switch from live to alpha
"If you must mount the gallows, Give a coin to the hangman, A jest to the crowd, And make the drop with a smile on your lips." ~ Robert Jordan.

UwZerokoolX
Administrator
In-game Username: UwZerokoolX

Post by UwZerokoolX » Sat Apr 15, 2017 15:04 PM

BrotherOfAll wrote:
The testing environment is the Alpha server. But all inquires regarding such must be submitted to the developer for permission.
ILL|VDT|uWx|Zerokool-X

Spoiler!

Nelihs
Global Moderator
In-game Username: Nelihs
Ingame Staff Rank: BR

Post by Nelihs » Tue Apr 18, 2017 03:13 AM

All rules are acceptable
Tutoriais em Português: viewforum.php?f=36
Nick in Game: Nelihs

m44m31
V.I.P.

Post by m44m31 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 20:25 PM

krankenwagen wrote:
BrotherOfAll wrote:
Thank you for clearing that up, I too was going to suggest my help lol

Return to “The Rules”