Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK
Once entered, first command you should use to get access is /new

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

IP Lookup Ban that shouldn't be

Please post content related game recommendations/suggestions here. Not Complaints.
Illwill
New Hacker
In-game Username: Illwill

IP Lookup Ban that shouldn't be

Post by Illwill » Mon Nov 06, 2017 20:55 PM

Today I was banned from adding new IPs to my IP history. It happened because a few of the IPs I was adding had been changed and reported invalid. Obviously I wasn't trying to cheat but I understand why I was banned.

If the game knew that IP was recently changed, then it shouldn't be penalize for trying to add it. Just a suggestion.

TimesOfGaming
Head Moderator
In-game Username: TimesOfGaming
Ingame Staff Rank: Admin

Re: IP Lookup Ban that shouldn't be

Post by TimesOfGaming » Mon Nov 06, 2017 21:39 PM

You must of triggered the anti guess system, the longest you will have to wait is server restart. In the meantime you can hack the ips you have and upgrade.
Head Forums Moderator, Global Moderator ingame chat, and Active

Illwill
New Hacker
In-game Username: Illwill

Post by Illwill » Tue Nov 07, 2017 02:00 AM

TimesOfGaming wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 21:39 PM
You must of triggered the anti guess system, the longest you will have to wait is server restart. In the meantime you can hack the ips you have and upgrade.
I'm sure you're right. I just wanted to suggest a small system that will recognize if an IP was recently changed and not count it against the player because it kind sucks when you just cleaned out your history and trying to add them back in some sort of order because the game doesn't offer sorting.

TimesOfGaming
Head Moderator
In-game Username: TimesOfGaming
Ingame Staff Rank: Admin

Post by TimesOfGaming » Tue Nov 07, 2017 04:47 AM

Illwill wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 02:00 AM
TimesOfGaming wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 21:39 PM
I'm sure you're right. I just wanted to suggest a small system that will recognize if an IP was recently changed and not count it against the player because it kind sucks when you just cleaned out your history and trying to add them back in some sort of order because the game doesn't offer sorting.
Many have suggested it and personally for my phone, when I add an ip it may go to the bottom some go to the top.
Head Forums Moderator, Global Moderator ingame chat, and Active

Return to “Game/Forum Recommendations”