Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK

New requirements for joining the Discord Server

⚠️All new members need to have their account active for 24 hours (lowest possible by bot) before joining due to security policy. This is to protect all members.⚠️

⚠️Members need to interact with the emoji that was sent by Verifier Bot⚠️

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

"Invalid Device"

Report all bugs to this forum please. Bug reports include operational issues with the game.
dashyeah
New Hacker

Re: "Invalid Device"

Post by dashyeah » Mon Mar 27, 2017 02:30 AM

[quote=krankenwagen post_id=789 time=1490541715 user_id=75]
[quote=dashyeah post_id=781 time=1490510540 user_id=407]
i just want to know if you d like Chinese players to join this game since there s no google services on almost all android devices in China.
[/quote]

Everyone is welcome in this game regardless of ethnicity.
Sadly a major organisation has decided that people in china can't access the internet freely.
This includes blocking of google services, like google play services.

"Since May 27, 2014, Google's various services have been suspected of having been subject to malicious interference from the Great Firewall of China, as a result of which users became unable to access them. Since then users from mainland China found that Google's various sub-sites and other services (Google Play, Gmail, Google Docs, etc.) could not be accessed or used normally, including login to Google Account. Although some services like Google map and Google translate remained functional, users from certain places still failed to visit them. On the evening of July 10, 2014, users became able use Google's services and functions, but users reported that access was denied the next day."
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_China
[/quote]

thankyou,maybe i'll get another device with original Android

krankenwagen
Retired
In-game Username: krankenwagen
Ingame Staff Rank: Global

Post by krankenwagen » Mon Mar 27, 2017 13:10 PM

[quote=dashyeah post_id=800 time=1490579841 user_id=407]
[quote=krankenwagen post_id=789 time=1490541715 user_id=75]
[quote=dashyeah post_id=781 time=1490510540 user_id=407]
i just want to know if you d like Chinese players to join this game since there s no google services on almost all android devices in China.
[/quote]

Everyone is welcome in this game regardless of ethnicity.
Sadly a major organisation has decided that people in china can't access the internet freely.
This includes blocking of google services, like google play services.

"Since May 27, 2014, Google's various services have been suspected of having been subject to malicious interference from the Great Firewall of China, as a result of which users became unable to access them. Since then users from mainland China found that Google's various sub-sites and other services (Google Play, Gmail, Google Docs, etc.) could not be accessed or used normally, including login to Google Account. Although some services like Google map and Google translate remained functional, users from certain places still failed to visit them. On the evening of July 10, 2014, users became able use Google's services and functions, but users reported that access was denied the next day."
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_China
[/quote]

thank you,this is a good game.I v tried to install Google play,google service & etc. but it stil doesn't work...

maybe i'll get another device wtih original Android.
[/quote]

Google search for how to install gapps (google-apps) on your device, this is how you can correctly install all the google things.
Manually installing the playstore and google play services won't work.

UwZerokoolX
Administrator
In-game Username: UwZerokoolX

Post by UwZerokoolX » Tue Mar 28, 2017 03:24 AM

Please write down your device name/type/model/android version ... and post it here please if your still getting the invalid device message.

sp3ecter
New Hacker

Post by sp3ecter » Sun Apr 02, 2017 14:52 PM

[quote=minealex2244 post_id=429 time=1489844576 user_id=271]
[quote=DadeMurphy post_id=369 time=1489712022 user_id=76]
Routing is a Problem for this game. Why? The IP history is stored locally and can be backed up using titanium Backup. That makes Historie delete viruses pointles.

Not only that. It takes me about minutes to save my whole IP list in a MySQL Database. And i am not talking about 20ish ips i am talking about 500+
[/quote]

Rooting* is helping a lot of rooted users to make their devices faster and more stable. I'm using LineageOS 14.1 and I need root to improve my device. Nobody here will buy me a new device to have a faster phone and to be able to play this game! Or, if there is a rich man to tell me that he will buy me a new phone. I won't understand Dev if he will decide to ban rooted users. It is not fair. Should we start using a root hiding mod? No because others should understand our needs! Not everyone is rich.
[/quote]

I'll get you a new phone

LotsOfFun
New Hacker

Post by LotsOfFun » Mon Apr 10, 2017 13:44 PM

Xiaomi Redmi 3, android 5.1.1, MIUI. When i use cloned app, there is "Invalid device" when i open package and empty shop.

Circus Clown
New Hacker
In-game Username: prankbeats

Post by Circus Clown » Sun May 07, 2017 10:30 AM

Hey, i did all that was asked but nothing has changed. It was playing before but sine yesterday, nothing. My type of phone is Tecno Y3s.

firecell
New Hacker
In-game Username: Firecell

Post by firecell » Sun May 21, 2017 19:31 PM

A Server Side (online) game cannot be hacked with rooted phone. Even someone able make any changes developer/authority of the game can trace them and banned them easily. I play several online game on my mobile.

If this game's user profile/data is server side then there shouldn't be any problem with rooted phone.

yuker
New Hacker
In-game Username: czsh

Post by yuker » Mon Jul 10, 2017 15:23 PM

Another "Invalid device" :(
2- force close the game and start again
3- if 2 didnt work: restart your phone
4- if 3 didnt work: clear cache/data and restart the game
5- make sure you have notifications enabled for the game
6- make sure you have google service installed
Walked through the list but none of this helped.

device: honor 8 (without root)
android: 7.0
EMUI: 5.0
It seems this is quite an old bug.
Is there any way to fix it?

Jeden98
New Hacker
In-game Username: Jeden98

Post by Jeden98 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 07:33 AM

Invalid Device since the Beta

Device: Huawei P8Lite
Android vers: 6.0
EMUI vers: 4.0.3

Kingherb
New Hacker
In-game Username: KingHerbz

Post by Kingherb » Wed Sep 13, 2017 02:59 AM

Just wanted to point out the company that created pokemon go is a sister company of Google, so they are correct when they say Google banned rooted devices from pokemon go

Return to “Bug Reports and Troubleshooting”