Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK

New requirements for joining the Discord Server

⚠️All new members need to have their account active for 24 hours (lowest possible by bot) before joining due to security policy. This is to protect all members.⚠️

⚠️Members need to interact with the emoji that was sent by Verifier Bot⚠️

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

Login takes too much time (SOLVED)

Report all bugs to this forum please. Bug reports include operational issues with the game.
Stormbean
New Hacker
In-game Username: Stormbin

Login takes too much time (SOLVED)

Post by Stormbean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 17:00 PM

Android OS : 4.4.2, 5.0.2

Whenever I log in the game, the game stucks in "Connecting... _" and it lasts for about 1~2 minutes.(Average: about 100 sec) I think it's significantly longer than other people and then it's a bug. This does not shorten in any other devices which use different Android OS or computer app emulator. I tried also in differnent WIFI connection or LTE service but it doesn't work at all. I think my account might have some problems.

TimesOfGaming
Head Moderator
In-game Username: TimesOfGaming
Ingame Staff Rank: Admin

Re: Login takes too much time

Post by TimesOfGaming » Thu Feb 22, 2018 07:57 AM

Could be a connection issue or perhaps you need to update the app?
Head Forums Moderator, Global Moderator ingame chat, and Active

Stormbean
New Hacker

Post by Stormbean » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:56 AM

I'm quite sure it's currently lastest version, and I don't think all places where I played Hackers had connection problem..

Deadmau5
Legendary Hacker
In-game Username: Deadmau5
Ingame Staff Rank: Admin

Post by Deadmau5 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 01:14 AM

Stormbean wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 17:00 PM

Whenever I log in the game, the game stucks in "Connecting... _" and it lasts for about 1~2 minutes.(Average: about 100 sec) I think it's significantly longer than other people and then it's a bug. This does not shorten in any other devices which use different Android OS or computer app emulator. I tried also in differnent WIFI connection or LTE service but it doesn't work at all. I think my account might have some problems.
I have no issues logging in. takes less than ten seconds a long as I have a good network connection. What version of Android are you using?

Stormbean
New Hacker

Post by Stormbean » Sat Feb 24, 2018 01:43 AM

4.4.2 on LG G2 and also tried on computer emulator.
Today I tried connection at other places like restaurant and public library which has WIFI but didn't work at all.
It also happens at my alt... What's the problem?!

Sarper
Global Moderator
In-game Username: Sarper

Post by Sarper » Tue Feb 27, 2018 00:21 AM

We highly recommend the use of Android 5.0 or later, the game was not written or maintained for older Android OS versions.
Sarper

Stormbean
New Hacker

Post by Stormbean » Mon Mar 12, 2018 17:09 PM

Sarper wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 00:21 AM
We highly recommend the use of Android 5.0 or later, the game was not written or maintained for older Android OS versions.
Tried 6.0.2 and work well.
Thanks anyway :)

UwZerokoolX
Administrator
In-game Username: UwZerokoolX

Re: Login takes too much time (SOLVED)

Post by UwZerokoolX » Sat Mar 17, 2018 16:18 PM

Stormbean wrote:

This is because your device is not capable of creating a file named "boot.oat" which allows the device to store login settings and hasten login. This is totally out of our control because it has to deal with Android versions 5.1 and below. If at all possible, I recommend updating your Android version.

Thank you
ILL|VDT|uWx|Zerokool-X

Spoiler!

Stormbean
New Hacker

Post by Stormbean » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:44 PM

UwZerokoolX wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 16:18 PM
Stormbean wrote:

This is because your device is not capable of creating a file named "boot.oat" which allows the device to store login settings and hasten login. This is totally out of our control because it has to deal with Android versions 5.1 and below. If at all possible, I recommend updating your Android version.

Thank you
I have just found that after I mute the game sound at setting, the login term gets much shorter, almost immediately login. lol what's going on :)

UwZerokoolX
Administrator
In-game Username: UwZerokoolX

Post by UwZerokoolX » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:20 PM

Stormbean wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:44 PM
UwZerokoolX wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 16:18 PM
Stormbean wrote:

Thank you
I have just found that after I mute the game sound at setting, the login term gets much shorter, almost immediately login. lol what's going on :)
Adding on to what I stated in my last post, your device has an issue creating the boot.oat file. It is entirely possible that the cause of this could be from a deadlock (ANR) in the sound profile of the game. If you want a more detailed and direct answer of "why," please provide me a logcat.

Thank you,
ILL|VDT|uWx|Zerokool-X

Spoiler!

Return to “Bug Reports and Troubleshooting”