Official Hackerz Online Discord Welcome Channel
https://discord.gg/7u3rCHK

New requirements for joining the Discord Server

⚠️All new members need to have their account active for 24 hours (lowest possible by bot) before joining due to security policy. This is to protect all members.⚠️

⚠️Members need to interact with the emoji that was sent by Verifier Bot⚠️

- Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/OkitooHackers

Special mission and decrypting file.[NEED HELP]

Report all bugs to this forum please. Bug reports include operational issues with the game.
FreemanPC
New Hacker
In-game Username: Knife_Party

Special mission and decrypting file.[NEED HELP]

Post by FreemanPC » Sat Jan 06, 2018 00:25 AM

Hello I am back on your game and next time I click on mission failed for special mission. Now I have never special mission and its boring. Can you help me. My pseudonyme is "FreemanPC".
If you can add more special because I have just always missions "delete Ip" or "cllect" or "search ip"
Next time I cancel the mission about Clan, objectif is destroy Guild gateway.
Thx if you can repar this issue.

For decrypting file I do a very very foolishness because I have decrypting my guild file in "secure" file and all hackers can open it and steal Ip of the guild can you help me about that developper ?

Thx for read and pls answer.

TimesOfGaming
Head Moderator
In-game Username: TimesOfGaming
Ingame Staff Rank: Admin

Re: Special mission and decrypting file.[NEED HELP]

Post by TimesOfGaming » Thu Feb 15, 2018 15:24 PM

FreemanPC wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 00:25 AM
Hello I am back on your game and next time I click on mission failed for special mission. Now I have never special mission and its boring. Can you help me. My pseudonyme is "FreemanPC".
If you can add more special because I have just always missions "delete Ip" or "cllect" or "search ip"
Next time I cancel the mission about Clan, objectif is destroy Guild gateway.
Thx if you can repar this issue.

For decrypting file I do a very very foolishness because I have decrypting my guild file in "secure" file and all hackers can open it and steal Ip of the guild can you help me about that developper ?

Thx for read and pls answer.
I apologize for such a late response, I didn't see this post and currently going through all of them.

You get a mission like this in the beginning, which we tell players to avoid because of the difficulty. I am not 100% sure if it was taken out of the game or still there.

Currently, the police station can make missions, which is similar to this. You can hack the police station and delete the file to get rewarded, sums up the mission.

I reccomend avoiding these missions until you max hardware and level up software pretty high due to the fact others may be going for the reward. Of course, if you think you can do it the worst thing that will happen is some players will get your IP and you might need to change it.
Head Forums Moderator, Global Moderator ingame chat, and Active

Return to “Bug Reports and Troubleshooting”