-Don't post a bug report without reading back at least 2 pages. It is most likely that someone reported it allready. Especially with a steady growing playerbase.
-Don't post a report without giving the common troubleshoot solutions a try (read down below under F.A.Q)
-Don't post one liners like: "Hey that doesn't work! Fix it!" That's counterproductive.
-Don't spam with questions like: "When will we get a fix?"
- Try to reproduce the Bug before posting it.
- Include how to reproduce the bug
- Include screenshots/videos of it.
- Include your phone model
- Include the rom you are running. Sometimes custom roms can cause issues compared to stock roms. Like a different standard keyboard
- Include the android version. This one is actually really important.
Phone: One Plus 3T
Rom: FreedomOS 2.5
Description of the Bug:
"Hi there after the update i get lag spikes after clicking on the email.app"
*include screenshot/video here*
Link to Bug Report subforum
Q: "What can i do to troubleshoot my bug?"
- -Clear the game cache
- -Force stop the app.
- -Check for game updates in the playstore
- -Restart the game
Q: "Do i have to include a screenshot or video everytime?"
A: "Actually no. Sometimes its enough to describe what you did. Especially with stuff like 'Hi there after the update i get lag spikes after clicking on the email.app'"
Thx for reading Happy hacking ^^